Everything Else

What pointless thing are you doing right now? - Page 3

Playing the multitrack version of Bohemian Rhapsody with the Freddy track passing through the "demonic" filter.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
A food menu in SGI Photoshop for a friend who has decided to leave his job and start a greasy spoons café. Is it pointless, well I suppose not for him and I'm sure I'll at least get a bacon butty out of it. num num num num num munch..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
Sitting in Heathrow after a training course, waiting for my flight to Aberdeen, and browsing Nekochan via a tethered connection from my phone to my laptop (never been a fan of browsing forums on a phone, and couldn't get Heathrow's wireless to work for some daft reason).
Systems in use:
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen : R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 100Mb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
:Fuel: - Lithium : R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 1Gb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
Other system in storage: :O2: R5000 200MHz, 224MB RAM, 72GB 15k HDD, PSU fan mod, IRIX 6.5.30

I met Dana on the shore of a lake!

She is as beautiful on pictures as live, but, pointless to say interesting coincidences

I was there, around the lake for my business, and she was there to relax
she caught my attention while she was sitting on a bench, even if I was not able to immediately recognize
it took me a while because she was hidden behind a fur and black glasses, but then I recognized her
and I asked for an autograph

and she kindly asked to keep calm, and to keep the voice low
because she didn't want to be recognized, especially by paparazzi

11 minutes later, back from this hot emotion ( :D ) , when Dana was far from me, the phone rang silently in my pocket
it was Gaga, she asked where the Hell I was, and whith who the Hell I was with

I was terribly late, and still excited, so, I told her what had just happened to me
me: " Darling, I just met Dana !!!!!!!! "
she: " who the Hell is Dana ?!?!?!?!? "
me: " the blonde model on the Milano night event poster "

and her last question was: " is she really so pretty ? "
I answered, " emm, you have the greenest eyes, my love "
and she replied " and you are a damn damn liar "
tu-tu-tu-tu, hang up

oh, her envy, so pointless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my * flawless English * still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.
ivelegacy wrote: I was there, around the lake for my business, and she was there to relax

And what exactly is your 'business' Mr Ivelegacy?
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
uunix wrote: And what exactly is your 'business' Mr Ivelegacy?

say a freelance photographer who pursues celebrities to get photographs of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ?

kidding, I was there to meet a customer, in order to provide him a few advices about his strange idea of putting a new product in business which involves a level of computer science security

I was late because of that, I had to answer a lot of questions, but .. this is also the reason I met Lana: she was on shore of a lake exactly when I got out the office, 11 minutes later she was away, and 20 minutes before she was elsewhere.

say I had a probability within a windows of 30 minutes to meet her

Life & coincidences :D
I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my * flawless English * still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
I'm building a cathedral on OSgrid. ( http://www.osgrid.org , region: Resilia)

download/file.php?mode=view&id=2827692
:Fuel: redbox 800Mhz 4Gb V12
Playing Splatoon <3
Google: Don't Be Evil. Apple: Don't Be Greedy. Microsoft: Don't Be Stupid.
Watching a horror movie on the horror channel, where for the love of Christ.. they still cannot comprehend the 'Double Tap' method.. hit the evil guy once.. hit him again.. and again and again.. keep hitting him until you know he's never getting up. Oh and turn the fscking lights ON!!
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
uunix wrote: they still cannot comprehend the 'Double Tap' method.. hit the evil guy once.. hit him again..

Then you put the third one between his eyes and it becomes the The Mozambique Drill :twisted:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:

my SPI_FLASH reader, used to provide a passphrase to Cerberus
(can't you use a transponder, instead ? yes, but I'd rather play with micro engines :D :D :D :D )

oh, and this is the "new generation", with an femto optical sensor inside :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
hey oh? Swimming pool & Racing bicycle.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor:
If you love me, I'll always be in your heart.
If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind."
(William Shakespeare)
That looks like a butchered CD drive eject mechanism? :D
Systems in use:
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen : R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 100Mb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
:Fuel: - Lithium : R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 1Gb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
Other system in storage: :O2: R5000 200MHz, 224MB RAM, 72GB 15k HDD, PSU fan mod, IRIX 6.5.30
Playing with Metasequoia and toying around with Renderman. Very relaxing.
Trippynet wrote: That looks like a butchered CD drive eject mechanism? :D

yes, parts come from there, modified and adapted :D
I recycled a few broken Apple PowerBook G3's CDROM units from ebay
four of them for 5 euro as the total :D :D :D

@theinonen
amazing :D :D :D :D
hey oh? Swimming pool & Racing bicycle.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor:
If you love me, I'll always be in your heart.
If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind."
(William Shakespeare)
Watching Aston Villa :(
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
Creating a Saab 9000 addon car for Viper Racing, my favorite racing sim. It's almost 20 years old but there are still enthusiast web sites that provide all the tools and information necessary to make new cars and tracks. Software I've used in the process: RealViz ImageModeler 4, Photoshop 5.5, 3D Studio MAX 2.5, Maya 3.0, Zmodeler 1.07.

The Saab is about 90% finished, need to record audio of the engine and polish some of the textures.

Saab 9000 Aero.jpg
Saab 9000 Aero.jpg (24.52 KiB) Viewed 316 times

Binge-watching BSG reboot (who in their right mind could watch the 1st one?) for the 4th time. I discovered this gem late in life.
:Skywriter:

DECUS Member 368596
skywriter wrote: Binge-watching BSG reboot (who in their right mind could watch the 1st one?) for the 4th time. I discovered this gem late in life.

What? What? New Battle Star? Where? How? When? How do I get this?
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
uunix wrote:
skywriter wrote: Binge-watching BSG reboot (who in their right mind could watch the 1st one?) for the 4th time. I discovered this gem late in life.

What? What? New Battle Star? Where? How? When? How do I get this?

I've got the miniseries and every episode on DVD! During one of the seasons the New York Times tv critic said "BSG is the best show on tv," note, he didn't say the best sci fi show, he said the best show. And, he was right... :mrgreen:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2: