I'd say it's time to update my list a bit. Here's my collection:
* 4D/210 GTX (pinstripe of death
* 4D/420 VGX
* 4D/380 VGX, FDDI, IPI, VideoLab (currently being resurrected)
* Crimson Elan
* SGI 2100, 8x R10000, 8GB RAM
* Onyx2, 1x R10k, IR
* Personal Iris 4D/35 TG
* Indigo R3k Entry
* Indigo R4k XS24-Z
* Indigo R4400 Elan
* Indigo2 R4400 Extreme
* Indigo2 R8000 Extreme, FDDI
* Indigo2 R10000 MaxImpact+TRAM, G160
* Indy R4400 XZ
* Indy R5000 NG1-24bit, FDDI
* 2x Indy R4400 NG1-24bit, to toy with Linux and NetBSD
* O2 R10000, AV, DM10 (red adaptec)
* Octane R12000 SE
There is one old PC acting as a server, and a newer one acting as, ahem, a PC.
There are several more or less complete Indy/Indigo/Indigo2's around still that I have to get rid off of strip for parts. Several boxes full of 4D series boards. I'll probably get rid of the 4D/210 because it takes up too much space and I have better toys now.
Plans for the future:
* Get the Predator back in shape.
* Upgrade as much old (pre 100MBit) hardware to FDDI as possible
* Get an RE boardset for the Crimson
* Upgrade the 4D/420 to a 4D/440
* Get 400MHz cpus for the Origin and move the old ones to the Onyx2
* Continue installing bigger and more quiet harddisks
* Sort out the huge pile of spares/books/cables/cds/tapes etc. I have.
* Build a website for all of this.
* Either convert the garage into an office, or (better) build an extension to the house so I have enough space
Looks like I won't be bored for a while