Nekochan Net

New Nekochan Wiki! - Page 1

In case you haven't heard, Nekochan now has a wiki:
http://www.nekochan.net/wiki/Main_Page

We're trying to collect all the knowledge, how-tos and hacks collected on the forums over the years in one place to make it easy for anyone to find. Feel free to dive in and add to it.

Right now only a handful of us are working on it in our spare time. We need your help!
zizban wrote: In case you haven't heard, Nekochan now has a wiki:

We're trying to collect all the knowledge, how-tos and hacks collected on the forums over the years in one place to make it easy for anyone to find.

Whoaaa!!! :D ...What a nice idea!!! It seems that Nekochan will face the times to separate carbon from diamonds! Cool, great times on this new horizont! ;)
zizban wrote: In case you haven't heard, Nekochan now has a wiki:

We're trying to collect all the knowledge, how-tos and hacks collected on the forums over the years in one place to make it easy for anyone to find. Feel free to dive in and add to it.

Right now only a handful of us are working on it in our spare time. We need your help!

Wow! I toke a quick look and it looks great !
You allready has a lot of usefull information in there.
If I can manage to get some free time I'll try to fill in some of the red links.

//deBug
just love it... 10 thumbs up :D
signed on :D
r-a-c.de
choza wrote: just love it... 10 thumbs up :D

Fabulous work folks !

Two thumbs up while I'm hangin' ten!! :wink:

-------
digitalpioneer wrote: Two thumbs up while I'm hangin' ten!! :wink:

-------

We don't want your damned thumbs. Just hand over the girl !
hamei wrote:

-------

@hamei: She is quite ... ummm ... errrr ... ahhhhh... shall we say comely, now isn't she?

-------
digitalpioneer wrote:
hamei wrote:

-------

@hamei: She is quite ... ummm ... errrr ... ahhhhh... shall we say comely, now isn't she?

-------

she is :D
r-a-c.de

Indubitably :P

That wav file refuses to play at the correct speed for me, however. Strange.
hamei wrote:

Indubitably :P

That wav file refuses to play at the correct speed for me, however. Strange.

Sorry, hamei... hopefully you got the jest of it... even at the wrong speed.

-----
>Right now only a handful of us are working on it in our spare time. We need your help!
-First of all: it's a nice wiki.
Secondly: the description ot the Octane as being 'a respectable digital audio workstation', kind of stole my heart (the Octane as well, but that's a different
relationship altogether, particular with those three fans blowing fullpower...).
I see whether I can put up some stuff about audio.
In the meantime: there is some description (by me...) to be found on how SGI machines were used by the French music research institute IRCAM during the Nineties of the last Century at: http://knorretje.hku.nl/wiki/jMax-english

AvS
I installed a new captcha on the wiki last night since we've been getting more spam then legitimate edits over the past month or so. Let me know if you encounter any problems.
Twitter: @neko_no_ko
IRIX Release 4.0.5 IP12 Version 06151813 System V
Copyright 1987-1992 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
nekonoko wrote: I installed a new captcha on the wiki last night since we've been getting more spam then legitimate edits over the past month or so. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Good reason to add my (probably little) knowledge to the wiki :wink:
:O2: Toika :O2: Myra :O2: Fiona :Octane: Lisa :Octane: Sandra :Indigo2: Danica :Indy: Giana :O200: Lara :O200: :O200: Iona :O2000: Aida
It would be nice if i didn't have to set up a different account to edit the wiki.
nekonoko wrote:
I installed a new captcha on the wiki last night since we've been getting more spam then legitimate edits over the past month or so. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Not captcha related, but it's a bit odd that there isn't a link back to the nekochan home page on the wiki.
SAQ wrote:
nekonoko wrote:

Not captcha related, but it's a bit odd that there isn't a link back to the nekochan home page on the wiki.

Eh ... what?

Attachment:
Wiki.jpg
Wiki.jpg [ 21.16 KiB | Viewed 41 times ]

I guess I could draw big red circles around it on the actual page, but c'mon ;)

I just added some additional links under navigation - it's simply an edit of http://www.nekochan.net/wiki/index.php/ ... ki:Sidebar (anyone could have done so; this is a wiki after all).

All Rights Reserved.
jnolck wrote:
It would be nice if i didn't have to set up a different account to edit the wiki.

Yup - just goes to show no matter how much one does it's never enough :)

All Rights Reserved.
I didn't mean to be Ungrateful.
nekonoko wrote:
Yup - just goes to show no matter how much one does it's never enough :)

hear, hear!