Everything Else

this weather is fucked! - Page 1

since when is it supposed to be 35 in london and paris?!!!

damned heat + a rainstorm earlier in the week has caused a giant triffid to grow infront of my sat dish,
now i cant laugh at the dickheads on fox news anymore until i can borrow a ladder & cutting implement! :(
Global warming, man. It' unbearable here in Brussels. It's like 500 % humidity and over 30. Every move is misery.
I wonder if there is a coincendence regarding nekochaners running onyx class machines at home :twisted: But I gues my octane doesn't make it that much better though :)

Matthias
Life is what happens while we are making other plans
London was horrible yesterday. How can you have a Japanese food festival when it's just too hot to feel like eating?
Past few days have been wonderful here in Toronto, not too cold not too hot, blue sky and puffy white clouds rolling across, idilic and picturesque.

Why I say this? Because it's usually living hell here in August with humidity at 100% and temperatures over 35 C, yet the summer here has been all but hot.
Consider yourselves lucky feckin global warming is giving us worst weather, at the moment it's only about 18C out and the wind is blowing at about 35miles per hour (not too far off a gale) By irish calendar it's now autumn (since 1st August)
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better"
Cold Sunday (-1 C degrees) @ Rosario/Santa Fe/Argentina!

...But VERY brilliant sun! :P
Cooler now, but we seem to have a rainy season here in England. Floods and landslides in Cornwall and Stirling up in Scotland. Also, the road floods outside our house if it gets really bad...
Weather turned bad again today, the tail end of Hurrican charley is on it's way across the atlantic should make for some more interesting weather that's for sure!

That flooding in Cornwall looked amazing on the news lucky nobody was killed.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better"
...the weather in Rosario/Argentina is "re-choto" again: a lot of wind and rain! :lol:
Dubhthach wrote: That flooding in Cornwall looked amazing on the news lucky nobody was killed.

Those are great news, was very sad to check it on TV.
We are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know.
Wind and Rain again in Rosario...
Freezing wet winter has started in Brussels.
When I got up this morning to go to school, it was cold as hell outside. But now it is nice out.
Oh it is fabulous and sunny here in Las Vegas, just another B E A Utiful day.

Can we please drop the global warming talk, it is a unproven theory, not fact. it is bound to lead to politics.
VenomousPinecone wrote: Oh it is fabulous and sunny here in Las Vegas, just another B E A Utiful day.

Can we please drop the global warming talk, it is a unproven theory, not fact. it is bound to lead to politics.

How is Las Vegas weather in the winter time?
who says it's hot in Europe? :)

here (from geostationary orbit I guess?), tough I don't know if hotlinking is allowed

It is very strangely hot here, yesterday and today.
LaLora wrote: who says it's hot in Europe? :)

here (from geostationary orbit I guess?), tough I don't know if hotlinking is allowed

[img] http://oiswww.eumetsat.org/~idds/images/out/20050929 210000 08 IR-108-2 0.jpg[/img]

I cant really make out the picture.
Rain again in Rosario...

aha :)