Apple

April 3rd, Launch day! - Page 1

As April 3rd approaches, and the tide of positive reviews roll in sensuous waves of delight ( http://gizmodo.com/5507037/ipad-mega-meta-review-works-great-no-surprises?skyline=true&s=i ) only one questions remains: When will you get yours?

* please, if you have something negative to say, and who doesn't from time to time, make your own thread. this thread in not the one you're looking for.

Emachines PC 3.0GHz Dual Core (Intel)
Custom Built Ubuntu PC 1.207GHz (AMD)
Mac G4 1.25GHz
i forgot to supply my own answer! so then, i'll be waiting until the 3G/32GB version comes out and i don't see any reason to delay the purchase. if in the event there are problems with the product, it will be addressed as rework in one form or another eventually, and there's no sense in depriving myself of one since there is no alternative worthy of my attentions.

i need 3G for when i'm on the road, and at work. our wifi network uses RSA SecureID authentication which isn't supported in a compatible way with iPhoneOS. 32GB seems about right extrapolating from my 16GB iPhone usage.

All Rights Reserved.
My father is getting one by the looks of it. My MacBook is getting long in the tooth so I think I am saving my money for new Macs before I get one.

Rumor has it that multitasking is coming to the next major release of the iphone os, so that should make these things just TOP DAWGS. :D :D

I may well get the 3G version when it comes out. It could be an interesting tool for me when I'm at client sites.
"Tool" :D .

Emachines PC 3.0GHz Dual Core (Intel)
Custom Built Ubuntu PC 1.207GHz (AMD)
Mac G4 1.25GHz
indyman007 wrote:
"Tool" :D .

Exactly. Not "toy." :D
Getting a new laptop and seeing what OS 4.0 brings to the table before I think about one of my own (still not 100% sold). Might camp out and flip some on eBay though, can't decide... I camped out and did that for the iPhone and it was an entertaining experience. I'm not sure the iPad will go for quite the insane amounts iPhones were though.

* InfiniteReality/Reality Software, IRIX 6.5 Release *
recondas wrote:
Ran across a print copy of Newsweek this morning that had an interesting iPad article. The author seems pretty convinced the iPad will change 'everything': http://www.newsweek.com/id/235565

sorry, I couldn't finish the article... just blew another bullshit detector. I made it to this sentence:
Quote:
Jobs is a relentless perfectionist whose company creates such beautifully designed products that they have changed our expectations about how everything around us should work.

Meanwhile... I can always use Nintendo DSi to play with.
According to BBC, Wozniak queued up for one. :roll:
wozniak is a boob.

i need leather! :)

Sky ! :shock:

Shiny shiny, shiny boots of leather ...
whiplash girlchild in the dark ...
skywriter wrote:
i need leather! :)
Attachment:
VillagePeopleGuy.jpg
VillagePeopleGuy.jpg [ 26.15 KiB | Viewed 168 times ]

* InfiniteReality/Reality Software, IRIX 6.5 Release *
I guess that was inevitable... :lol:
YES! ALL OF IT YESYESYES!!!

i really love that bag, but even for me it's way too expensive. even the $150 for just the iPad is just too much.