IRIX and Software

neko perl spamassassin - Page 3

could you re-enable the ftp server please ?
dir_marillion wrote:
could you re-enable the ftp server please ?
It's working fine - try it again.

* InfiniteReality/Reality Software, IRIX 6.5 Release *
Sorry but ftp://ftp.mayn.de does not have a /pub directory inside, so it does not work

Could you check ?
dir_marillion wrote:
Sorry but ftp://ftp.mayn.de does not have a /pub directory inside, so it does not work

Could you check ?
Three different ftp sites have been discussed in this thread. Your post asking that the ftp server be re-enabled immediately followed nekonoko's post about nekochan's ftp server, so that was what I posted about. If you meant one mentioned earlier in the thread it might not be a bad idea to have included a reference or quote.

As far as ftp://ftp.mayn.de goes - I didn't <and haven't> tried it because the OP mentioned it had closed in 2006.

* InfiniteReality/Reality Software, IRIX 6.5 Release *
eMGee wrote:
No, the Mayn.de hasn't closed in 2006. I still saw it around a few months ago.

It may be there but last time I looked, there was nothing inside. rhoenie has left the building :(
hamei wrote:
It may be there but last time I looked, there was nothing inside. rhoenie has left the building :(

he shows up on irc occasionally i'll ask him. i have a bunch of the old stuff from 5.3. i'm saving it for the SkyWriter. some of it has no licensing issues, but i can't remember to list off the top of my head. i don't know why you would want to run anything less than your machine is capable of. simply a waste of time and effort you could spend else where to great advantage.

DECUS Member 368596
skywriter wrote:
i don't know why you would want to run anything less than your machine is capable of..

I got mxaudio for 5.3 there and it works S-U-P-E-R !! on 6.5.30. Great mp3 player. There were some other small programs there that were really handy, too.
hamei wrote:
skywriter wrote:
i don't know why you would want to run anything less than your machine is capable of..

I got mxaudio for 5.3 there and it works S-U-P-E-R !! on 6.5.30. Great mp3 player. There were some other small programs there that were really handy, too.

a w e s o m e !

DECUS Member 368596
Props to this is great work, this is exactly what I am looking for. I'm assuming it's OpenGL - can it be run in stereo mode?
Hi -

Recently, I had to upgrade my SAMBA installation and so I installed the latest nekoware version Version 3.0.25rc1. It works great, but in the process, neko spamassassin broke. When called from procmail or elm, it dies with a segmentation fault. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm running it on an Origin 300 with IRIX 6.5.30.

Ellis