Japan

Have any one seen any good anime lately? - Page 4

Gray Fox wrote:
I haven't seen BPS. Probably will when I get the hub hooked up at my new place. Might be on to night hopefully. So Ill talk to you (nekomusume) later.

giggles yey! ok -snuggles- mew mew!!
watched fruits basket recently. I liked it a lot. a lot left unfinished though... and I've been so good about limiting my anime money to just a couple dvds.... now I have to get 17 $15+ manga...
I have seen a few episodes of BPS and it reminds me of some of the members on this site that are pounding away on their keyboards trying to do something cool with some beast of a computer sitting in their living room.

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
pentium wrote:
I have seen a few episodes of BPS and it reminds me of some of the members on this site that are pounding away on their keyboards trying to do something cool with some beast of a computer sitting in their living room.

Heard about it and seen some pics, but never watched it.
I'm watching Genshiken right now and it's pretty funny. It's got the otaku-culture humour in it which is pretty good I guess. I dunno what else to say really, it's short though, the main character is a pushover.

no computer stuff though :|

I been watching some of my friends videos that he made, mostly making fun of naruto. I like thi one a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U25PzBoOKFw
Well since I got out of the hospital, I finished watching Hellsing. Now Im going to watch all the Cowboy Bebop eps. But I should be doing my webdesign homework from school instead of watching anime.
Gray Fox wrote:
I been watching some of my friends videos that he made, mostly making fun of naruto. I like thi one a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U25PzBoOKFw

Image that was awesome.

Yeah I know about doing homework...I have a program from data structures to do, bleh.

I saw miyazaki's 'Howls Moving Castle' two weeks ago - most excellent and this week I've been OD-ing on Crest/Banner of the Stars - totally excellent! And as ever in these matters, USENET is your friend...

My cheeks were piled in differen shades from pink and red
A bloodlust blush

Sign: Sakura-Kasumi
Sakura-Mist
Gray Fo Hey! I have seen anime in differ genres! hm lets see:
Ghost Hunter=Horror/Romance
Gakuen Alice= Romance (That all i could think off! :) )
tsubasa chronicles = (IDK!!!) i Guess romance and ....
Bokura ga its = VERY EICHI! (perverted) Romance / Drama
Vampire knight = Romance / Drama (Icludes vampires)
Vampire knight guilty = second season of Vampire knight
Higurashi = Mystery (GORY!) oh and that not the whole name (Type it up on youtube )

Ahh well that all I could remember i have watched tons though!

x wrote:
Anime fourm seens kind of dead. So... Have you seen any good anime lately. I dont get that much time to watch anime anymore. :cry: Not until winter and summer break comes.

My cheeks were piled in differen shades from pink and red
A bloodlust blush

Sign: Sakura-Kasumi
Sakura-Mist
Only anime I been watching so far is Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex 1st GIG. I seen all the Japanese version of it. I watched all the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG in English.
I just finished these two

Chaos:Head = was alright, seems like up to episode 7 or so they forgot they were in a 12/13 episode series and started rushing like crazy so the end kinda sucks. I thought it was kinda interesting, though.

Vampire Knight Guilty = Typical school romance stuff but this time with vampires! lol! Anyway it was alright but the last episode was a letdown lol, nothing happened. More of like 'life goes on' than anything, bleh. This is based on a manga aimed at girls by the way just so you know. :lol:

Started up Zoku Sayonara Sensei and it's pretty awesome like the original series was, I always recommend it to people and this one is still good. There were a few parts so far I haven't liked much but overall it's been great.

I've been out of anime for around a year as I've lacked the time and I dealt with pretty severe depression, going to China and a lot of personal problems.

I recently picked up Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. Well done.

Also picked up some classics I never got see, Cowboy Bebop being one of them, another being Evangelion (Shocker, I know. I only saw Rebuild, and I actually like that better. Mari best girl!)
:O3x02L: R16000 700MHz 8GB RAM kanna
:Octane: R12000 300MHz SI 896MB RAM yuuka
:Octane2: R12000A 400MHz V6 2.5GB RAM
:Indy: (Acclaim) R4600 133MHz XL Graphics 32MB RAM
:Indy: (Challenge S) R4600 133MHz (MIPS III Build Server)
Thinkpad W530 i7 3940XM 3GHz, 32GB, K1000M Windows 8.1 Embedded rin
Thinkpad R40 Pentium M 1.5GHz 2GB RAM kasha
Cowboy Bebop is the goods. NGE is more hit-and-miss, but when it's good it's pretty damn good.

Anyway, I just finished powering through K-On! and revisiting Nichijou . Good fun all around.
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/SH-09/HS-80/MT-32/D-50, Yamaha DX7-II/V50/TX7/TG33/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini/ARP Odyssey/DW-8000/M1, Ensoniq SQ-80, E-mu Emax HD/Proteus-2, Casio CZ-5000, Moog Satellite, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600
Nichijou... like Azumanga Daioh on LSD.
:O3x02L: R16000 700MHz 8GB RAM kanna
:Octane: R12000 300MHz SI 896MB RAM yuuka
:Octane2: R12000A 400MHz V6 2.5GB RAM
:Indy: (Acclaim) R4600 133MHz XL Graphics 32MB RAM
:Indy: (Challenge S) R4600 133MHz (MIPS III Build Server)
Thinkpad W530 i7 3940XM 3GHz, 32GB, K1000M Windows 8.1 Embedded rin
Thinkpad R40 Pentium M 1.5GHz 2GB RAM kasha
And how .
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/SH-09/HS-80/MT-32/D-50, Yamaha DX7-II/V50/TX7/TG33/FB-01, Korg MS-20 Mini/ARP Odyssey/DW-8000/M1, Ensoniq SQ-80, E-mu Emax HD/Proteus-2, Casio CZ-5000, Moog Satellite, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600
Not sure about the release dates and availability, so I'll just toss stuff out. Re:LIFE and Erased . Alderamin on the Sky wasn't bad, and at least there was no "My spirit pressure will defeat your soul energy THWACK THWACK THWACK" fighting drivel.

Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation and The Perfect Insider for some crime drama. There's a live action version of the latter on Crunchy Roll, FWIW.

I started watching Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju but got interrupted by ... something, maybe travel. Will get back to that, a slice of the culture I haven't encountered except in books.

If you don't turn your nose up at shoujo, Your Lie In April is pretty cool. Very nice art, not too many slow spots where you want to smack the protagonist vigorously... Plastic Memories .

I recently picked up a copy of Serial Experiments Lain and watched the whole thing through - nice refresher.
Then? :IRIS3130: ... Now? :O3x02L: :A3504L: - :A3502L: :1600SW: +MLA :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: ... Other: DEC :BA213: :BA123: Sun , DG AViiON , NeXT :Cube:
Dragon Maid is a nice bright comedy show, but I need to catch up.
:Indigo2: :Indy: