Japan

Have any one seen any good anime lately? - Page 3

nekomusume wrote:
aww, sounds like my ex boyfriend. He tossed out my old OM 10 camera, burned all of my CU amiga stuff (oh didnt I say I was/am a diehard amiga fan), wrecked my guitar and amp (that was the last straw, it was a 70's Strat!!) as well as leaving me with a phone bill for when he phoned ..... you know hmmm lines ... (well am a geek, I actually care more about my old band and my computers than sex), sad I know but for me its messy and stressful >_>

sounds like you killed all his family and his friends ;) .
no, really, what have you done to that poor guy?

yeah, and BIG machines are actually better than sex (having fingers on 32cpu machines is better than orgasm, actually).
they seldom bore you and they never betray you :) :idea:

aww, sounds like my ex boyfriend. He tossed out my old OM 10 camera, burned all of my CU amiga stuff (oh didnt I say I was/am a diehard amiga fan), wrecked my guitar and amp (that was the last straw, it was a 70's Strat!!) as well as leaving me with a phone bill for when he phoned ..... you know hmmm lines ... (well am a geek, I actually care more about my old band and my computers than sex), sad I know but for me its messy and stressful >_>

sounds like you killed all his family and his friends ;) .
no, really, what have you done to that poor guy?

yeah, and BIG machines are actually better than sex (having fingers on 32cpu machines is better than orgasm, actually).
they seldom bore you and they never betray you :) :idea:

Ah see I have a twin sister called Lucy but shes a bit >_> and likes to call herself Loki, so I fed her Dave, Last I heard of him was a phone call calling me a evil bitch, I thanked him as you do and told him the truth about himself.

I agree, but I left him for a catgirl called Kim, her cat Ron kun, Tokyo Mew Mew DVDs and manga and a IBM System p5. :P

That said am happy that am Bi and poly
nekomusume wrote:
Ah see I have a twin sister called Lucy but shes a bit >_> and likes to call herself Loki, so I fed her Dave, Last I heard of him was a phone call calling me a evil bitch, I thanked him as you do and told him the truth about himself.

I agree, but I left him for a catgirl called Kim, her cat Ron kun, Tokyo Mew Mew DVDs and manga and a IBM System p5. :P

That said am happy that am Bi and poly

you live with another girl? :) that's evil :twisted:
and yeah, power5 are slick processors (imo one of the best, if not the best ones on the market).

i still remember my first contact with that machine, it was like first kiss :) :
Code:
toxygen@p5_1:~$cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
cpu             : POWER5 (gr)
clock           : 1654.344000MHz
revision        : 2.1

processor       : 1

processor       : 2

processor       : 3

processor       : 4

processor       : 5

processor       : 6

processor       : 7

timebase        : 207051000
machine         : CHRP IBM,9124-720
toxygen@p5_1:~$

and yeah, power5 are slick processors (imo one of the best, if not the best ones on the market).

i still remember my first contact with that machine, it was like first kiss :) :

Why thanks ^^ and atm am away trying to find a place in scotland for us to move to permo,

Yep, I miss it, shame we had to sell it to move however >_> Kim "Why dont we move in to a proper house" me "hmm ok darling"..... its got me skint atm

Least I'll be able to move all of our computers up to one place =^..^= my SUN and Sgi stuffs in bracknell, london, Sunderland and glasgow.

so am like hmm were is that file ... oh its on the Indy thats at my mothers only 200 miles away O_O

Oh yes also I recommend Tokyo Mew Mew, its amazing
nekomusume wrote:

Least I'll be able to move all of our computers up to one place =^..^= my SUN and Sgi stuffs in bracknell, london, Sunderland and glasgow.

so am like hmm were is that file ... oh its on the Indy thats at my mothers only 200 miles away O_O

imagine every computer having it's very own ipv6 or ipv4 address and you connect to it from anywhere and fetch your files.
i'm fucking waiting for such age to come... when any device will have it's communication chip, starting with fridge ending with my monitor. setting everything by connecting from outside.

imagine every computer having it's very own ipv6 or ipv4 address and you connect to it from anywhere and fetch your files.
i'm fucking waiting for such age to come... when any device will have it's communication chip, starting with fridge ending with my monitor. setting everything by connecting from outside.

lol but we'd run out of ipv4 addys and IPV6 if everything had a ip
nekomusume wrote:

maybe not

wikipedia wrote:
The main improvement brought by IPv6 is the increase in the number of addresses available for networked devices. IPv4 supports 2^32 (about 4.3 billion) addresses. In comparison, IPv6 supports 2^128 (about 3.4×10^38) addresses, or approximately 5×10^28 addresses for each of the roughly 6.5 billion people[1] alive today.

but just in case, that we would really run out of addressing space, there are always chinese with their ipv9:

wikipedia wrote:
It [ipv9] has been described as a protocol similar to IPv6, but with a 256 bit address space instead of IPv6's 128 bit address space

maybe not

wikipedia wrote:
The main improvement brought by IPv6 is the increase in the number of addresses available for networked devices. IPv4 supports 2^32 (about 4.3 billion) addresses. In comparison, IPv6 supports 2^128 (about 3.4×10^38) addresses, or approximately 5×10^28 addresses for each of the roughly 6.5 billion people[1] alive today.

but just in case, that we would really run out of addressing space, there are always chinese with their ipv9:

wikipedia wrote:
It [ipv9] has been described as a protocol similar to IPv6, but with a 256 bit address space instead of IPv6's 128 bit address space

I forgot how big IPv6 was oh well my mistake and well why is all I have to say about IPv9
nekomusume wrote:
toxygen wrote:
you live with another girl? :) that's evil :twisted:

Why thanks ^^ and atm am away trying to find a place in scotland for us to move to permo,

Yep, I miss it, shame we had to sell it to move however >_> Kim "Why dont we move in to a proper house" me "hmm ok darling"..... its got me skint atm

Oh yes also I recommend Tokyo Mew Mew, its amazing

Nice, 2 girls.

Quote:
Why thanks ^^ and atm am away trying to find a place in scotland for us to move to permo

I cant wait till I move out. Then I can have more room for my stuff. But I dont really want to live in America anymore. But I guess I'm stuck here. Ill probably be living in Beatrice NE, Lincoln NE, or some where in Kansas. And have an IT job hopefully.
Hmm. This kind of got off topic.
Does anyone like Ergo Proxy...?
They are showing late at night on Channel 21 here...
Should I bother staying up...?

Regan

Gray Fox wrote:
Never heard of it. So did you stay up to watch it.

Yes, it is a little difficult to pick up a few episodes in.
It has interesting story line so far.
And they are not changing the viewing times too much.
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/abc2/200 ... 210000.htm

Regan

Anyway, it's a stereotypical "girl comes to earth, needs to learn to live here" that about a million animes have played out but this time we get 4 girls instead of just one! Imagine that! Anyway, it's 12 episodes or 13 I don't remember and goes by quickly so it's worth the time spent to acquire it. Plenty of ecchi shots too, lol...seems it was made for that :roll: anyway.

Quote:
The licensing of the Hikaru no Go manga will not affect the fansubbing of the Hikaru no Go anime as when it comes to licensing, anime and manga licenses are unrelated. That is to say when a company publishes the rights to the manga, they only get the rights to the manga. At current, no-one has licensed the anime.

so I would like to recommend you Hikaru No Go, which is anime that attracted tens of thousands spectators.

you can download it here:
http://tinyurl.com/y63esw
user: hng
pass: hngpwd

Quote:
The licensing of the Hikaru no Go manga will not affect the fansubbing of the Hikaru no Go anime as when it comes to licensing, anime and manga licenses are unrelated. That is to say when a company publishes the rights to the manga, they only get the rights to the manga. At current, no-one has licensed the anime.

so I would like to recommend you Hikaru No Go, which is anime that attracted tens of thousands spectators.

cool! thanks mew mew
toxygen wrote:
today i read:

Quote:

Seen it, didnt really care for it.
Gray Fox wrote:
toxygen wrote:
today i read:

Quote:

awww, did you see Battle Programmer Shirase on youtube?

BPS rocks =^..^=, not as much as GiTS Stand alone complex 2nd GIG
nekomusume wrote:
Gray Fox wrote:
toxygen wrote:
today i read:

Quote:

awww, did you see Battle Programmer Shirase on youtube?

BPS rocks =^..^=, not as much as GiTS Stand alone complex 2nd GIG

BPS is much better than GiTS :P at least imo, it's kind of a loli hacker show, lol.