Everything Else

2004!

Happy new year to all of you!

:hathat49: :silly: :smilecolros: :drinking:
dexter1 wrote: Happy new year to all of you!

:hathat49: :silly: :smilecolros: :drinking:

exactly! *buuuuuuuurp*
My head hurts this morning. :lol:

It's going to be a snowy day.

Happy new year everybody!
Happy new year! :santa:
Happy New Year everyone, even here in Brussels it's snowing... just gotta clean the flat from the party, then the new hardware can be "examined". ;-)
The Bandito wrote: In a few years, no doubt, you'll be able to buy a computer,
software and operating system that will match the capabilities
of your current Amiga at about the price you paid for the
Amiga way back when. But you can smile to yourself, knowing
that you were touching the future years before the rest of
the world. And that other computers and operating systems
will do with brute force what the Amiga did years before with
grace, elegance and style.

Eroteme.ch - my end of the internet...
Marry new year!
configure complete, now type 'make' and pray.
Happy New Year!

It's going to be 70 degrees F in Dallas, Texas today. A little foggy right now, but sunny later.

I am so hung over.
Happy Newyear to all

Snow doesn't seem to last here for now... roads and ground are too warm (snow melts immediately)... maybe tonight we get nice white roads :)
We so rarely get snow that people drive like idiots on it and I stay off the road whenever possible. I live on a lake shore and there are only two bridges that connect my town with the rest of the Dallas area. If it snows or we get ice, I'm pretty well grounded until it melts. The most snow I've ever seen is about 12 inches at one time. We usually just get a fraction of an inch or so.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Shall I describe it to you? Or do you want me to get you a box?
Thought I'd drag an old post up that was relevant!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
I-I'm 14 again?
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
pentium wrote: I-I'm 14 again?

My Car insurance is the same!!
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
happy new 2004 everyone :P
r-a-c.de
pentium wrote: I-I'm 14 again?

Then get out of my lawn! :lol:
:Indigo: R4000 :Indigo: R4000 :Indigo: R4000 :Indigo2: R4400 :Indigo2IMP: R4400 :Indigo2: R8000 :Indigo2IMP: R10000 :Indy: R4000PC :Indy: R4000SC :Indy: R4600 :Indy: R5000SC :O2: R5000 :O2: RM7000 :Octane: 2xR10000 :Octane: R12000 :O200: 2xR12000 :O200: - :O200: 2x2xR10000 :Fuel: R16000 :O3x0: 4xR16000 :A350:
among more than 150 machines : Apollo, Data General, Digital, HP, IBM, MIPS before SGI , Motorola, NeXT, SGI, Solbourne, Sun...
By taking us back to 2004, I presume your SGI equipment has increased in value somewhat.. that is of course, if it hasn't disappeared due to not being created yet?
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
Oh, i was OP for this post. Wow, a 12 year necromancy thread :)

I did have some nice Mead from Hakimoto and we celebrated the birth of 2016 with families in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Unfortunately the old emoticons have made way for a newer set :)

And with respect to the value of our machines: The market has become smaller, but being one of the bastions of SGI i'm sure there is enough interest in retaining what machines we still have and wanting the machines we don't have.
:Crimson: :PI: :Indigo: :O2: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :O200: :O2000: :Onyx2: