SGI: Discussion

I have a dream... and its called a crossbar switch

I don't know if you guys have seen this. Cringeworthy, but memorable.

--
:Octane2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Fuel: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP:
great :lol:
r-a-c.de
:D Fabulous!
:Onyx2R: :IRIS3130: :Crimson: :4D310: :Onyx2: :O2000: :O200: :PI: :Fuel: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy: :1600SW: :pdp8e:
:BA213: <- MicroVAX 3500 :BA213: <- DECsystem 5500 :BA215: <- MicroVAX 3300
Pictures of my collection: www.pdp8.se
I would have loved to see this girls face when she first saw the lyrics..
The whole Octane album is still on the ftp... pub/irix/Octane_Soundtrack
Google: Don't Be Evil. Apple: Don't Be Greedy. Microsoft: Don't Be Stupid.
Wow her voice is amazing, anyone know who sang that? Jim Clark's daughter Kathy? ;)
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
cheesy
:Octane2: 2xR12000 400MHz, 4GB RAM, V12
SGI - the legend will never die!!
There was also this one:
:Onyx2: 4x R14000 :Tezro: 4x R16000 :Fuel: 1x R16000 :Octane: 2x R14000 :O2+: RM7000 :O2: R10000 :O2: RM5200 :Indigo: R4400 :Indigo2IMP: R10000 :Indigo2: R8000 :O3x0: 4x R14000 :Indy: R5000

"The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
--Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic
The first song is hilarious! Is the base available anywhere? I'd like to sing it at the local karaoke club to troll the audience.
Ha! Devil Master's new icon is from the video, outstanding ... :mrgreen:
Project:
Plan:

I shouldn't be posting this in the SGI section I guess, but as we're on the topic of cringeworthy, here HP's equivalent:
Wow! I dunno if I should be sad, I was like "fuck ya, Das rite!" With my 90's hat on...
"Molecular modeling in cyberspace..." :lol:
Project:
Plan:

vishnu wrote: Ha! Devil Master's new icon is from the video, outstanding ... :mrgreen:

Actually, that's me, wearing a Z800 head-mounted display and Sony MDR-XD200 headphones.
Devil Master wrote:
vishnu wrote: Ha! Devil Master's new icon is from the video, outstanding ... :mrgreen:

Actually, that's me, wearing a Z800 head-mounted display and Sony MDR-XD200 headphones.

Oh yeah, what I meant to say was inspired by the video not from the video, sorry! :mrgreen:
Project:
Plan:

If we are straying outside SGI territory, then this is quite cringy to:

:Onyx2R: :IRIS3130: :Crimson: :4D310: :Onyx2: :O2000: :O200: :PI: :Fuel: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy: :1600SW: :pdp8e:
:BA213: <- MicroVAX 3500 :BA213: <- DECsystem 5500 :BA215: <- MicroVAX 3300
Pictures of my collection: www.pdp8.se
"An error occurred" - thank god...
:Skywriter:

DECUS Member 368596
I keep hearing 'Boney M..'

'I've got the power.. of Boney M.. Ra Ra Rasputin Lover of the Russian Queen.. there was a cat that really .. was gone... :? '
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
gijoe77 wrote: I would have loved to see this girls face when she first saw the lyrics..

"So, what exactly ARE these things?"

"Uhh... OK, well the crossbar switch connects things together, like the CPU might... "

"Sorry, what's a seepeeyue?"
:Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indy: :Indy: