Hardware For Sale/Trade

Iris 4D anyone?

shadowless wrote: http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/zip/1392358380.html

Not mine.

Damn, 6 hour ride for me !!
-ks

:Onyx: :Onyx: :Crimson: :O2000: :Onyx2: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane2: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :320: :540: :O3x0: :1600SW: :1600SW: :hpserv:

See them all >here<

Go for it Keith.....I sure would if I lived up there

These beasties don't come around all that often....and at least somewhat close as compared to halfway around the planet
Richtom1 wrote:

Go for it Keith.....I sure would if I lived up there

These beasties don't come around all that often....and at least somewhat close as compared to halfway around the planet

I would love to, but cannot justify the expenditure at this time, nor the time. I'd be looking at $100+ in gas and a day off work, unless done on the weekend.
-ks

:Onyx: :Onyx: :Crimson: :O2000: :Onyx2: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane2: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :320: :540: :O3x0: :1600SW: :1600SW: :hpserv:

See them all >here<
shadowless wrote: http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/zip/1392358380.html

Not mine.

I just happen to live in Fredericksburg VA.

I've emailed him to claim it if no one else has. I need the VGX graphics set for my Crimson.

- Derrik
:Crimson: :Indy: Sun Ultra 80 Mac Book
lorddoomicus wrote: I need the VGX graphics set for my Crimson.
If it's in running condition with all the panels <skins>, it'd be a shame to cannibalize a 4D/310VGX <but not as big a shame as letting it go to a landfill>. And there'd probably be at least a few interested in the remaining parts.

lorddoomicus wrote: I just happen to live in Fredericksburg VA.
Might want to update the location info in your profile. :D
Welcome to ARMLand - 0/0x0d00
running...(sherwood-root 0607201829)
* InfiniteReality/Reality Software, IRIX 6.5 Release *
I emailed him too... not sure who got in first.

lorddoomicus - if you end up getting it, and just want the graphics set, i may still want the machine if you dont... tho it would be so much cooler to have it with gfx
It seems abit...unfair if someone would like the whole machine and use it all but then someone else just takes the graphics out.
:Indy: R4600PC 133 MHz

Mac Mini 2.5GHz 8GB RAM
Raspberry Pi
i suppose the one who take out the graphic card has to pass on the rest of the machine.
Yeah, but that is like getting a ferrari without an engine.

Mac Mini 2.5GHz 8GB RAM
Raspberry Pi
indyman007 wrote: Yeah, but that is like getting a ferrari without an engine.

It's called sharing, mate. Not sure if you lil London chavs have heard of it. A Ferrari without an engine would be with the IP board out. This is more like a Ferrari without doors.
:O3000: :1600SW: :Indigo2IMP: :0300:

"Remember, if they can't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."
I'd keep the machine and share the graphics between the 4D and Crimson.
Just grab your dick then point and click.
iKitsune wrote:
indyman007 wrote: Yeah, but that is like getting a ferrari without an engine.

It's called sharing, mate. Not sure if you lil London chavs have heard of it. A Ferrari without an engine would be with the IP board out. This is more like a Ferrari without doors.

Of course I know what sharing is, I have an older brother. Also why are you obsesed with me being a chav? :?

Mac Mini 2.5GHz 8GB RAM
Raspberry Pi
I'd take it and run it along with my 4d/70G :) I assume the VGX didn't have the pinstripe of death issue like my poor G boardset suffers.
WolfLord - :4D70G: :Octane2:

"Two Minus Three Equals Negative Fun" - Troy McClure
wolflord wrote: I assume the VGX didn't have the pinstripe of death issue like my poor G boardset suffers.

It is possible, but much less likely. From the 6 or so VGX RM's I've had only one suffered from it, and only 2 out of 8 RM4's.

OTOH, I haven't seen a GT or GTX in years that didn't suffer from it.
Now this is a deep dark secret, so everybody keep it quiet :)
It turns out that when reset, the WD33C93 defaults to a SCSI ID of 0, and it was simpler to leave it that way... -- Dave Olson, in comp.sys.sgi

Currently in commercial service: Image :Onyx2: (2x) :O3x02L:
In the museum : almost every MIPS/IRIX system.
Wanted : GM1 board for Professional Series GT graphics (030-0076-003, 030-0076-004)