Nekochan Net

What does "nekochan" mean? - Page 2

Gee, if anyone, including Neko, needs a GMail account (or another one in Neko's case), just ask. I have 6 I have no need for.
well i thought that neko...was an abbreviation for nekonoko, word i believed was the name or nickname (well in fact is a nickname, isnt it )
and chan was for channel....

just like the channel of nekonoko...or channel of neko
well seems im far away of the real mean...
btw....it could be great to all users post an image of themselves...maybe in a new section at the image gallery...of course if somebody is a hacker or something like that wont want to put one there....
the only pic from a guy i saw is of hakim

greetings
rodrigo

ps: Diego i agree with you about the background messages being sent with anime....u know even barbie does not have those bodies...
and im talking about this typical scene of anime:
the girl, with very little checked skirt, in red tones, white blouse, and his hair and skirt dancing with the wind in the up of the hill, big eyes crying, and a u can see white pants when winds speeds up...
if this is not a clear message...then what is it?
choza wrote: ps: Diego i agree with you about the background messages being sent with anime....u know even barbie does not have those bodies...
and im talking about this typical scene of anime:
the girl, with very little checked skirt, in red tones, white blouse, and his hair and skirt dancing with the wind in the up of the hill, big eyes crying, and a u can see white pants when winds speeds up...
if this is not a clear message...then what is it?

Rodrigo;

I'm not a chronique fan of the anime, but I don't hate it.

In fact, I was browsed Nekochan.Net a few times on a sporadyc base before my registration as forum's user, and all without even know the existence of the word "Anime" :)

But my commentary on the previous post was only anecdotic; because I don't think bad of the anime art. I don't think bad of the anime artists. Therefore, I've never seen so much so well recreated nive scenes, and all is beauty on the mostly of the images that I've seen here.

I don't know about anime-specific sites; but I think that Nekochan.Net is a very well done syntesis of Art+Technology

In fact, the unique concept, shining on this site seems to be always: Art+Technology evolving as peers! A Really nice thing!

Of course, when my syster years ago was seeing on TV the "Heidi" series, the main character was designed a lot more conservative than these anime girls... :lol:

...But today, our childs are a lot faster than us; with very speedy minds; so, you must take a choice:

[Sensuality/Erotism/Sex/Beauty?] ...Or... [Soldiers/Guns/War/Death?]

What do you prefer? :roll:

Not so difficult choice. Nobody get hurts by the white pants vision! ;)
maybe im missunderstood
i like anime....and today liking it more....human expressions on anime are by far better created than in the "walt disney" way...

hey i grow up watching "Super Campeones" after school
do u remeber? im talking about the football anime series, with korioto brothers, super speed shots that destroyed nets, and walls, football matches lasting about 2 or 3 episodes....

nowdays, just cant get out of my head the scenes of kill bill...i dont understand too much of art, but those scenes were a perfect piece of art for me....

now want to see ghost in the shell, creators of kill bill anime scenes, but seems here there is no a big demand for anime films.... :?

saludos desde el otro lado del charco
rodrigo
choza wrote: saludos desde el otro lado del charco
rodrigo

Is a complex matter Rodrigo; you're right, I can agree with all on your previous post. But I think we can go far; my only point was:

"-Hey!; we know about the existence of these *little* amount of sexy-mind-blowing-ingredient on anime... why a negation of this fact? ...Therefore, I'm not scandalized or worried about it, as far as the images don't push too far the mind of a child..."

That, and no other was the meaning of the joke that I've formuled to Hamei.

Saludos Rodrigo; y quedate tranquilo que me entendiste bien! ...El arte anime es maravilloso, y me encanta; aunque no entiendo mucho de el porque soy un newbee en esa corriente!; ...yo solamente sugeri que algunas escenas me parecian algo "zarpadas" si estaban destinadas primariamente al publico infantil... y nadie quiere ver que a su hijito/hermanito/primito le explote la cabecita -pobrecito- frente a la TV! ;) :lol:

(...Pero seguramente los criticos puristas ya encontraran tambien algo ofensivo en ese ultimo chiste! :) ...Y eso solamente comprueba que existen muchos tipos diferentes de humor! ;) )

Diego
Diego wrote: Ask to "TheMacOSXFlies"/Angel ; he was who sent me the Gmail invitation. I'm pretty sure that he could have an invitation for you too.
Take care!
Cheers! ;)

Diego

Sure, just drop me an email so I can invite you.
We are here on Earth to do good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know.
nekonoko wrote:
nekonoko wrote: I went with it because it's kind of neat and it was easier to register on IRC/websites/e-mail since "Neko" is usually snapped up pretty quick. It's still kind of popular though and I'm not always first on the scene (couldn't get a Gmail account with it).

And I just realized I can't even remember what I used to open that Gmail account. Crap :(

Check your PM's Neko.
The Texas State Home for Orphaned and Wayward Computers - http://www.blackcube.org
blackcube wrote: Check your PM's Neko.

Thanks - I just got back from holiday and saw your note. For the record - (in case I forget again) it's "sgi.nekochan" :)
Twitter: @neko_no_ko
IRIX Release 4.0.5 IP12 Version 06151813 System V
Copyright 1987-1992 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.