Nekochan Net

A delicate request - Page 4

SAQ wrote:
Oskar45 wrote: What I don't understand: since the OT is full of contradictions, how do fundamentalists [who take the Bible as the inspired words of God] decide the only correct way?

Within the context of this thread is this to be construed as trolling?
Aren't you a bit late to the party? Late guests leave earlier anyway. But sit down, have a drink and answer my question after digesting http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/cv/scb/ before you accuse me of trolling :-)
371- 528 - 818 - ?
Surely all of you have read about them recent most terrible rapes in India. Well, there's one book - a handful of our members might even have heard about it before - called the "Bible". The Old Testament describes a gang-bang scene with deadly out-come. What is the difference?
371- 528 - 818 - ?
The difference is that the bible is fictional, while the rapes are real; regardless where they occur.
:Onyx2:
Oskar45 wrote: Surely all of you have read about them recent most terrible rapes in India. Well, there's one book - a handful of our members might even have heard about it before - called the "Bible". The Old Testament describes a gang-bang scene with deadly out-come. What is the difference?

previously, SAQ wrote: Within the context of this thread is this to be construed as trolling?

I'm gonna call it pure old-fashioned flame-bait.

Pretty standard social convention that you don't talk trash about someone else's momma, politics or religion - unless you're looking to pick a fight.

Troll somewhere else Oskar45.
Welcome to ARMLand - 0/0x0d00
running...(sherwood-root 0607201829)
* InfiniteReality/Reality Software, IRIX 6.5 Release *