SGI: Discussion

techpubs on the blink ?

or is it our Great Firewall that's having a conniption ? I can't get to techpubs ....
Can't get in either.
Scary. I should mirror techpubs when it comes back up. Hopefully they're not cleaning house.
RageX wrote: Scary. I should mirror techpubs when it comes back up. Hopefully they're not cleaning house.

Hope Techpubs doesn't plan to ascend into Heaven in 40 days :-(
nah... they might be putting some make up to it like sgi.com
t'is not the end of the world, just the end of an era, after all more than just a few people around here have mirrors...
Ack! Just my luck!

I buy myself an Octane2, I try and get into techpubs to get a copy of the Octane User Manual.... and it's down :(

Anyone got a copy mirrored anywhere? :D

-Rob
copy of the Octane User Manual....
Anyone got a copy mirrored anywhere?
-I have a copy.
Can send you one if you want it?

AvS
Hakimoto wrote: t'is not the end of the world, just the end of an era, after all more than just a few people around here have mirrors...

The end of world as we use to know it. :?
Well, the time is for local copy, anyone knows what may be size of complete Techpubs (IRIX 6.5 and HW at least), tared preferably. Seems that Developer Toolbox is gone as well.
robD wrote: Ack! Just my luck!

I buy myself an Octane2, I try and get into techpubs to get a copy of the Octane User Manual.... and it's down :(

Anyone got a copy mirrored anywhere? :D

-Rob
The manuals are installed with IRIX, or can be installed (it is a default install)...
Okay everybody, you can breathe a sigh of relief.

It seems that http://techpubs.sgi.com is back online as of ~ 9 AM California time.

Maybe they laid off one too many sys admins? :wink:
unixmuseum wrote: The manuals are installed with IRIX, or can be installed (it is a default install)...

:oops: Found them!

Thanks!

-Rob