Hardware Wanted

Looking for P-Bricks - Page 1

Hey I live in the United states in Wisconsin specifically and i am wondering if anyone has a Crimson they want to sell. It doesn't have to be in Wisconsin.
There were a few posted on Craigslist recently, and there are two on Ebay currently, but pretty pricey. Good luck.

:Onyx: :Onyx: :Crimson: :O2000: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane2: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :0300: :Indy: :Indy: :320: :540: :1600SW: :1600SW: :hpserv:

See them all >here<
So I haven't gotten to many replies is there anyone else that has a Crimson for sale?
why would you want one at time point?

although, this one is far away, rather expensive (once you factor in shipping or gas money to pick it up), the server model has no graphics, no guarantee that it is working (no 120V outlets in his "shop"??!)... How bad is your red fever?

I waited for at least two years for my onyx, from "hmm that looks like fun" to actually picking it up. and then almost another year before I got it working. Started with the octane (I say, still a superior machine though it lacks the heft and quality of the bigger machines) passed over a few with low spec or in really bad shape though.

zmttoxics wrote:
I would bet that most of the people that still have them want to keep them for quite some time...
not necessarily. a person might pick one up to play with for a few years and then give it to somebody else so it's mysteries can be discovered yet again by another mind.

:Onyx: :Onyx: :Crimson: :O2000: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane2: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :0300: :Indy: :Indy: :320: :540: :1600SW: :1600SW: :hpserv:

See them all >here<
sybrfreq wrote:
How bad is your red fever?

Must be pretty bad - he spammed me on my YouTube account.

All Rights Reserved.
nekonoko wrote:
sybrfreq wrote:

Do you still have yours?

See them all >here<
Yep - not looking to sell it though.

All Rights Reserved.
nekonoko wrote:
sybrfreq wrote:

Maybe I should check my YouTube account :)

See them all >here<
Heh, you have any videos of your Crimson on there? :)

All Rights Reserved.
nekonoko wrote:
Heh, you have any videos of your Crimson on there? :)

No I don't, not yet :) The only SGI stuff I have up is in the gallery and on my Myspace page, but that's everything I have in the gallery here.

See them all >here<
Ah, you're okay then :) I got hit as the only video I have on there is of my Crimson booting.

All Rights Reserved.
Haha sorry nekonoko I didn't even know that was your youtube account, sorry if it seemed like I spammed you. Ya the red fever is pretty bad.
So anyone else have a crimson they might want to sell?
He also spammed me; i said he can pry it from my cold dead hands.

"(Jim) Clark's friends who did not know Ed McCracken came to believe that the man's name was Fucking Ed McCracken. Always the prankster, Clark also replaced the nameplate on his nemesis's door with one reading "Ed McMuffin," a change it took poor Ed three days to notice"-Salon
:Crimson: R4400-150 dead GTX (RE Progress 80%)
Currently in use: Sennheiser HD 600
Good lord someone didn't share well with others as a kid. "I want one, give me yours."

Zmttoxics let me congratulate you on your ingenuous response. How long did you have to pace around to come up with that? 15 to 20 minutes? Let me just give you a little insight. You infer from my request for a piece of hardware that hasn't been manufactured since the 1990's, that I had problems sharing as a child. You are correct in the sense that I want one, but I am not just asking for someone to give me theirs. I would of course pay or trade something based on its condition. Isn't the purpose of the Hardware Wanted Forum to post requests for hardware you want? Because thats the message I got.
Sure, you post here and you wait . Instead of doing part number 2, you have messaged everyone owner on this board with one asking for one. You tell me who is doing it wrong....