Hardware For Sale/Trade

FS: sgi o2 parts / 1600sw / multilink

I have 2 o2s that I have been saving. Both have flawless skins - they are basically just sitting around waiting for a terrible disaster to occur to my "main" o2. I am reluctantly willing to part with one or maybe both of them.

1:
300Mhz R5k w/ 512 Mb RAM (4x128) & 9 Gb drive. (old style skins)

2:
300Mhz R12k w/ 512 Mb RAM (4x128) & 9Gb drive & FPA. (new style skins)

I have an audio card and video card between them. I'd like to get around $350 for each. PM me or reply if you are interested.
Where are you located?
Rhode Island - I drive south through new york (287) into new jersey and down to washington dc once a month.
Since there are no takers and I am too lazy for eBay (I got some motivation now everything is up for auction). I'll part these machines out at low prices.

SOLD
miunk wrote
Since there are no takers and I am too lazy for eBay. I'll part these machines out at low prices.
RM5200 300Mhz Processor: $150

I would like this if no one else has called it first, I'll leave you a PM.

Joe
miunk wrote: 2x128 DIMMS: $30
R12K 300Mhz Processor: $150
FPA: $30
R5K or R12K System Board: Free /w something else.
AV card: $40

wow. i am super interested in some of this. i am in australia, so i'd have to get some shipping info, but wow.

would the r12k system boardgo into a r5k o2? i am getting what is likely to be a r5k 180 o2 in the next week or so and these items would make it a pretty nice machine...
ubi dubium ibi libertas
I was able to dremelize an R5K chassis to put in an R10K MB.
Works fine.
i can provide pictures if interested.

Marco/Sat
any chance you would be willing to trade anything for the AV card?
Wake up, Mr. Freeman
Wake up, and smell
the ashes
I might have for the right item. I just put everything up on eBay this morning. I hope it all brings more than the $45 total it is currently valued at. I have noticed O2 prices really have gone down in the last few months.

Thinking of getting an octane2 -- if I wait perhaps I can find a dual r12k 400mhz v12 for around $400 dollars.

I am thinking I will also sell a 1600SW and multlink adapter. Once again I'll give the nekochan guys first shot. Shall we say $600?
miunk wrote: Thinking of getting an octane2 -- if I wait perhaps I can find a dual r12k 400mhz v12 for around $400 dollars.

man !!! if you ever get what you have specified of octane2 , I will give u a double....

:o
aa5xd wrote:
miunk wrote: Thinking of getting an octane2 -- if I wait perhaps I can find a dual r12k 400mhz v12 for around $400 dollars.

man !!! if you ever get what you have specified of octane2 , I will give u a double....

if So ... I'll give you a triple!!
----
:: jean-claude
:: mimgfx dot com
----
sum][one wrote:
aa5xd wrote:

if So ... I'll give you a triple!!

then let it be a quadro .. ( and my friend car :D )