Nekochan Net

Possible to delete account on nekochan? - Page 3

Why should they? It's a 20+ year old system they no longer support...

I imagine I'd get the same response if I called and asked for a license key for the 68K or PPC versions for Mac.

They're simply not going to tell you how to bypass the licensing requirements, certainly not from an employee of the company in an official way.

Mods, I suggest you lock this thread as it's just going to rehash the same old stale arguments ad infinitum.
:Octane2: Octane2 Dual R14K 600Mhz, 4GB RAM, VPro V12, DCD, PCI Card Cage, GBit Ethernet
:Indigo2IMP: Indigo2 R10K 195MHz, 1GB RAM, Maximum Impact, I2V
The boxen are breeding... help!
I realize I am not a veteran here, but I am on many other forums and have found Nekochan more liberal than most. Most forums might let you mouth off about a rule once ! After they tell you no the next post gets you banned. I would hate to see this forum shutdown because of some dirtbag lawyer or patent troll.

The rules are simple and clear. I am sure this subject will come up again and again as new users ask for software and the mods will set them straight. It just seems to be a restart of the whole issue every time they point out the rule to a newbe. Just my 2 cents.
If the thing isn't on fire it's a software problem.

:Tezro: :Octane2: :O2+: :Fuel: :O3x0: :A350: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo: