Nekochan Net

Summer Solstice Nekochan Appreciation Day

would this be a hassle-free add-on?

judging by my failing eyesight + typing skills, i could make some use of it

i found the following links (depending on the phpbb version): 2.x , 3.x

pete, if this sounds like more than 1 minute of your free time on a cool Sunday, forget i even asked.
i would like auto- italics !!

you kids are loco, automagic whatever you like but don't touch the colo(u)rs

or this place will look like a flyer done by the marketing guys

(dear santa, i've been really really good this year, please put an end to the 80s)
fu wrote:
pete, if this sounds like more than 1 minute of your free time on a cool Sunday, forget i even asked.

Not a problem - was pretty easy, and the site you linked had everything already laid out for entry into the appropriate fields. It's available for use now.

All Rights Reserved.
thank you mr forummeister
Well, before everybody wanders off let's see it in action !

Just realized I haven't said, "Thank you !" to M. le Neko himself, the hard-working impartial moderators and all the skilled talented contributors to the Nekochan in a long time. So, Thank you ! This is an unusually nice place.

Let's not forget to light the bonfires tonight, too. I'm a little nervous about what the other worlds think of us these days ...
hamei wrote:
Let's not forget to light the bonfires tonight, too. I'm a little nervous about what the other worlds think of us these days ...

janitors are a forgiving lot!

This is an unusually nice place

long live diversity and this ad-free, pure quality place

hamei wrote:

jump 'n jive

hamei wrote:
Just realized I haven't said, "Thank you !" to M. le Neko himself, the hard-working impartial moderators and all the skilled talented contributors to the Nekochan in a long time. So, Thank you ! This is an unusually nice place.

You're quite welcome; thanks for all your contributions. Without folks like yourself this whole project wouldn't be more than a footnote :)

All Rights Reserved.
Well I didn't think I'd use strikethrough, but it is kind of handy for crossing off "sold" items in the the for sale/trade section :)

All Rights Reserved.
I too want to take the time to say: Thank you all!

I would be lost without such a fantastic community.

I'd like to second hamei's notion and say that I too appreciate Nekonoko's time, dedication, work and that he provides us with this excellent forum, wiki and so on. I'm very grateful for it! I've been on a few forums, this is definitely one of the best I've ever been on.

fu wrote:

That's in Belarus, isn't it? I knew someone who told me they [still] celebrate it there.