SGI: Development

Plugger 5.1.3 - Page 2

vishnu wrote:
I think you missed my point, the Maoist rebels aren't Americans they will save Americans... :P

God helps those who help themselves :P

Here's something I didn't understand when I was sixteen and I understand it even less now ... why do USizens think the whole world is concerned with them ?

"Oh no ! we have to stop those wily communists in vietnam or they will row their evil boats over here and rape all our white women !"

I mean, is this the height of stupidity or what ? The vietnamese were concerned with growing a little rice and boinking that hot chick two villages over. Hey, what's a couple million dead and bombed, the US in turmoil and a few billion dollars wasted on some braindead militarist's wet dream ? We're all buddies here, right ? Sure learned a lot from that experience, didn't you ?

Communism ! Communism ! Communism !

Tewwowists ! Tewwowists ! Tewwowists !

What the fuck is wrong with you people ? You happily piss away hundreds of billions of dollars yearly to "save the world for freedom and democracy !" but if you drive down the road with your seatbelt unfastened you go to prison. You can have 700 army bases to "keep the world safe for democracy" but you can't afford to keep the library open on weekends. Some kid steals a Reese's or smokes a joint, you think it's perfectly all right for twenty-seven cops to empty their sidearms into him, but a really dangerous person has a 12 year old girl tied to a tree and a trunk full of empties, the deputies help him get his car out of the ditch and wave him bye-bye !

None of it makes any sense to me whatsoever and I think you are all crazy as a loon.

World domination! Or something...
hamei wrote:
Did you have any success with plugger ? I was going to put up my pluggerrc file but I see it's about half "this works" and half "still needs help".

A lot better than with the original, thanks.
I'll try later to see if I can improve the things for another bit. But a lot better, thanks!

Octane / Dual Head

http://twitter.com/GeekTronixShop