Japan

Mixed feelings.

yeah.. I don't know what to say...

http://www.davesdaily.com/pictures/253- ... sepads.htm

Sweeet....

Whaddya mean you don't know what to say? You are "a tad big sexually oriented" (though you never say if that orientation has any particular direction...), according to your tag line. Shouldn't a "sexually oriented" fellow have some sort of amusing comment for the photos?

I'm considering ordering one of these mouse pads, though I don't think I can bring it to work. My GF would probably get a kick out of it...
I changed my sig after that post... before I outed myself as a perv :D

btw do tell if you find where to order them...

Cool!!! ;)

...I like the mine!!!
Both models are with nice racks, by the way! :D

Cheers! ;)
hurray! mouse knockers for all!

http://www.bustymousepads.com/
Ha!

Sucks to be male :P

Ha!

Sucks to be male :P

Oops...

:lol:

Sorry to offend. Just joking around.

No, really, I *do* have a serious girl friend, and I *don't* need fake styrofoam bosoms to make me happy. Really.

[...]

But that mouse-pad would look good on the coffee table...

[...]

I used to think I would have to grow-up in order to find a woman that cared for me, enjoyed my company, and respected me. I've realized now that often women have to lower their standards in order for this coupling thing to work out :wink:

Then the guys end up owing it to the gals to not be so immature "all" the time. We cut it down to about 30% of the time and call it good. In theory. We try. It isn't easy.

Anyway, to respond to the original comment... I disagree. I don't think it sucks to be mail. Er, male. I've thought a lot about it actually (before now). I think women get the bum-wrap.

Here is a sample list:

starting from 0:
men -> usually immature = -0
men -> usually obsessed with sex = -0
men -> prostate checks after 40 = -50
men -> prostate cancer = -500
men -> simpler/[better-understood anatomy because health professionals were traditionally male] = +100
men -> whether we (guys) agree with it or not, male dominated society = +100
men -> being straight and irrationally fearing homosexuality= -100
men -> being gay and being irrationally feared = -200
men -> have sexual arrousal being annoyingly obvious in high-school = -50 (unless you're still in high school, then it seems like -5000)
men -> having to be monogamous when its a biologically unreasonable societal requirement = -50
---
Total: -37

women -> being smart = +50
women -> being mature = +50
women -> not having to deal with that high school problem above = +50
women -> secretly being in control of the world = +1000
women -> having men fight over you = +50

.. gee, that sounds pretty good. But wait...

women -> being generally disrespected by men = -500
women -> menopause = -1000
women -> having a bunch of dumb guys be responsible for advancing medical knowledge of women until recently = -1000
women -> pain of child birth as part of biological destiny = -1,000,000,000,000,000,000,001
---
Total: in the hole a lot more than men

Yeah, sure, both sexes are negative, but it just seems like it would be harder to be female. But then this is a male perspective. If I had half a brain, I'd run it by my GF and see if it adds up. But she's asleep.

Now hermaphrodites... ... ... I really don't know how they add up in this comprehensive list I've come up with. I suspect that since most (all?) cannot go through child birth, they rank above women and below men in the "it sucks to be ... scale". Just with all of the unwarranted hatred/disgust/misunderstanding here in western society; well that's gotta be a pretty big minus right there. Then there are the unfair social pressures. And, the crappy physiobiological issues with the body and all.

But, maybe since this is a male perspective, I'm really wrong, and women wouldn't trade a thing to be a guy.

Or maybe I'm just MASSIVELY GENERALIZING and it really is a personal perspective thing. Otherwise, why would some guys want to be women??

Ramble ramble ramble...
ZoontF wrote:
*snip ramble* :)

And here i was, just gloating over having a pair all of my own to play with, with Real Crinkle Action and Multicoloured Ring Mounting points!

I'll go play with my joystick now..

lisp wrote:
ZoontF wrote:

And here i was, just gloating over having a pair all of my own to play with, with Real Crinkle Action and Multicoloured Ring Mounting points!

That's how I read your post, but I guess zoon took it too seriously...
unixmuseum wrote:
lisp wrote:
ZoontF wrote:

That's how I read your post, but I guess zoon took it too seriously...

... Or you could see it that way... sure...

But I hardly feel that I was taking it "too" seriously. Given that it was an early morning ramble...

Still, I feel Lisp has proven that I have a wonderful way of misinterpreting other people's statements. Very nice. :o
makkan77 wrote:

/me raises you a down stairs lightswitch rave ;)

makkan77 wrote:

/me raises you a down stairs lightswitch rave ;)

That's funny! :lol:
lisp wrote:

crinkle action? can you explain that, i cant work that one out.

as for your multicoloured mounts, i take it we are talking about the NIOBIUM type!
well i have some of those, so it's not just a female product. :twisted:

i have to admit, women almost always get into clubs for free, and never pay for the drinks though. :(
lisp wrote:

makkan77 wrote:

/me raises you a down stairs lightswitch rave Wink

You're on, should I bring extra bulbs if we bust one?

I was watching ep 17 of Ghost in the Shell:SAC 2nd Gig and this happened:

Major was in bed with a kid.

Kid: Can complete cyborgs have sex?
Major: Want to try it?
Kid: Naw.

For those that dont know, the major is a woman.
What? That sounds off. Episode 17 of the 2nd SAC installement? Did I read that right?

Naruto (obviously my favorite anime) has been licensed according to the NarutoFan website. It wasn't licensed by 4kids (thank goodness) but I'm still afraid it won't be done "right." This saddens me a little, but it has the potential to be a really good thing if they do it right.

Ok, now that I've bored everyone, I'll go back to my own random thoughts of nothing really important :)
Here's the press release:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/pressrelease.php?id=851

Naruto's not really my thing but I still hope it's treated well for fans of the show.