Everything Else

Hell actually exists, proofs of existence, the computer science is not a safe place, Gcc attempts your soul - Page 4

skywriter wrote: The worst was Goldfire http://his.com , so called 'innovation' tools.

Typo! It's ihs dot com not "his dot com"... :lol:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
arg! damn you auto-correct!!!!
:Skywriter:

DECUS Member 368596
skywriter wrote: arg! damn you auto-correct!!!!

Har! :D

So it's vaporware huh? Expensive vaporware: "However a typical entry-level configuration of Invention Machine Goldfire starts at about $100K."
Project:
Plan:

oh no, it's actually a product with a lot of capabilities. But to really be effective you have to allow it access to EVERYTHING in your business. NOBODY cooperates with projects like that. By the time you get that much data, it's every group for themselves, so nobody shares anything. The other problem with the tool is patent searching - absolutely no good for an engineering organization that requires plausible deniability concerning competitor, or prior art when being deposed during patent litigation.

So, it's a lot of money for a huge tool that you can never seem to get implemented unless it's specific types of businesses. Not a universal solution by any means, although a lot of their results are suprising.

DECUS Member 368596
Here at the 'ol saltmine we use PTC's stuff for that, their CAD software is pretty good but the rest of it is mostly bloated fluffware: http://www.ptc.com/product
Project:
Plan:

Can You Ride Your Meta Compiler ?

According to TypeScript Language Specification, Version 1.6, August, 2015, in Microsoft they guess that you can
and TypeScript actually aims to fix issues in JavaScript by a meta-compiling technique
hey oh? Swimming pool & Racing bicycle.
Oh goody, another platform built on top of Javascript. That shouldn't be irritatingly slow or crashy at all .
Computers: Amiga 1200, DEC VAXStation 4000/60, DEC MicroPDP-11/73
Synthesizers: Roland JX-10/D-50/MT-32/SC-55k, Ensoniq SQ-80/Mirage, Yamaha DX7/V-50/FB-01/SY22, Korg DW-8000/MS-20 Mini/ARP Odyssey/M1/03-RW, E-mu Emax HD/Proteus/2, Rhodes Chroma Polaris
ivelegacy wrote: According to TypeScript Language Specification, Version 1.6, August, 2015, in Microsoft they guess that you can
and TypeScript actually aims to fix issues in JavaScript by a meta-compiling technique

~6 years after parenscript , msft better get behind the 8ball.
:PI: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP:
Say what you will about Javascript but Is it any coincidence that within a year of Brendan Eich fleeing the Mozilla Corporation firefox has become so buggy as to be essentially unusable? No it is not. :roll:

If I were Brendan I would call that poetic justice... :twisted:
Project:
Plan:

so we have the prove that

______ H old
____________ O n,
__________________ P ains
________________________ E nd

Hell actually exists :lol: :lol: :lol:

CeLeBrAtIoN!
Happy Hell Party Reloaded
That is one happenin' hot spot! :lol:
Project:
Plan:

I like how the guys are completely different whilest the girls are nearly identical.

DECUS Member 368596
The Universe comes in pills of knowledge and fun

the Science still ignores where Hell is located, is it on the Earth planet ? is it a planet ? Inside the Solar System ? Outside ? On the Orion's Belt ? On Lalande 21185 ? Who knows ? Who cares, the Science actually knows (perhaps just learned) that Uranus has a moon called "Oberon", while byte magazine has an interesting article about the "Oberon" language, which is not only a language, it's also an operating system, an fpga project, a pair of books, and a funny workstation, perhaps a space ship, written by a pair of aliens, and the circle has just ended :D :D :D :D
skywriter wrote: I like how the guys are completely different whilest the girls are nearly identical.

You're not looking hard enough chap ;)

Move your eyes away from the breasts!

Regardless, I'm sure they will all regret it in the morning..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
oh my duck, discovered in 1787 by the British astronomer, Sir William Herschel (who also discovered Uranus), and investigated by Voyager 2 in 1986, " OH buh ron " was named after the King of the Fairies and husband of Titania in Shakespeare's Midsummer-Night's Dream : we have just squared the circle :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm pretty sure it's not very hot on Oberon, since it has no atmosphere. I think you could make a pretty good case for Jupiter though, it's known to be pretty toasty there... :roll:
Project:
Plan:

uunix wrote:
skywriter wrote: I like how the guys are completely different whilest the girls are nearly identical.

You're not looking hard enough chap ;)

Move your eyes away from the breasts!

Regardless, I'm sure they will all regret it in the morning..

The demon on the right had the right attitude; have a burger!

The girls really don't have any other characteristics other than their breasts.

DECUS Member 368596
skywriter wrote: ...girls really don't have any other characteristics other than their breasts.

Your point being? :mrgreen:
Project:
Plan:

vishnu wrote:
skywriter wrote: ...girls really don't have any other characteristics other than their breasts.

Your point being? :mrgreen:

LOL Brilliant miss-quote..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
vishnu wrote: I'm pretty sure it's not very hot on Oberon, since it has no atmosphere.

Dante (Alighieri) wrote that "Hell is frozen", like ice, around Lucifer
oh, might I have to change the hell-party manifesto (posted above)?

good question, the state or condition of the answer is hard to say ...
in the meantime I am uploading the free book " Project Oberon "
on my Kindle Paper White :D

no doubt the Oberon-language is an interesting extension of "modula/2"
which sounds very very good :D :D :D :D

Oberon Workstation, Oberon fpga board
Product Code: Pepino LX9 , by Saanlima Electronics
Assembled and tested in USA, Available with 1Mbyte or 2Mbyte, for ~150USD
I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my English still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.