Everything Else

Request - Page 2

Yeah, twas a bit of a sod to lose to an 89th minute goal like that, but then that's Man Utd for you...
Systems in use:
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen : R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 100Mb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
:Fuel: - Lithium : R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 1Gb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
Other systems in storage: :O2: x 2, :Indy: x 2
Need some love tomorrow please for the Villa.. up against some mighty force.

3pm GMT

We haven't done bad really since I posted this. I know the manager is taking the credits, but I thinks it's you guys.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
Well I didn't expect that result in the semi's if I'm honest.. Are you to try and get tickets for the final? ;)
:Indigo: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Octane2: :O200:
Pretty amazing eh.. We are doing quite well, since a) I posted this & b)We obtained a new manager.

I'd love to take my father, he's well over 80 now, and I doubt he will see Villa at Wembley again (if the 15 year gap is anything to go by).
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
Well, Pigs flew - Villa is off to Wembley :)
jimmer wrote: Well, Pigs flew - Villa is off to Wembley :)

:lol: RIBS ARE BUSTING :lol:

:roll:
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
Cross your fingers for me this evening. I'm a Grimsby Town fan and want to get out of the conference. We've got the first round of the playoffs tonight against Eastleigh... kick off at 8pm.
Watching and crossing my fingers for you chap.
And you are a goal ahead at half time.
Good Luck
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
Away goals count?
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
Second leg on Sunday. Think we needed more of a cushion but not bad. Think we've got a good chance of getting to the finals.
You did ok. 1-2.. BTW.. WTF are you from Grimsby and not a Coventry fan? Or just a Glory Hunter lol
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
I'm not from Grimsby, no. Good friend of mine is a lifelong fan (same as his dad) and we used to talk footie on and off over the years and I ended up following them. Have followed them really since the year they dropped down into the conference so.. can't really be accused of following them for the glory - it's been a disappointing couple of years :)
We're off to Wembley!
So are we :D
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
Make sure they watch out for the blancmange -shaped creatures from the planet Skyron in the Galaxy of Andromeda! :shock:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
Congrats Trippynet, Newcastle staying up.
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
Thanks! I don't feel as celebratory as I thought strangely, even though we did eventually do it ourselves (rather than relying on others failing). More relief than anything. We may have stayed up, but we've still had a dreadful season overall. Still, easier to rebuild with another PL season to look forward to than being back in the championship I guess.
Systems in use:
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen : R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 100Mb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
:Fuel: - Lithium : R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 1Gb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
Other systems in storage: :O2: x 2, :Indy: x 2
Well, season nearly over, Villa managed to survive and remain in the premiership & also book an appearance in the FA cup final, which is being played today @ 5:30pm.

Some people put the change of fortune to Tim Sherwood the new manager, but I know it was you guys.

One last time, C'mon the Villa!
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
Have fun at Wembley - and Good Luck! :)
Cheers jimmer. :)
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!