Everything Else

Request - Page 1

A lot of you guys and girls are from overseas and have probably never heard of a little team of men called Aston Villa.

If you have no allegiance to a football team in the UK, can I please ask you spare a positive thought for my little team (owned by an American and supported by Prince William, his son George, Tom Hanks to name a few) Aston Villa.

We are in the fsking shite! HELP!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
uunix wrote: A lot of you guys and girls are from overseas and have probably never heard of a little team of men called Aston Villa.

If you have no allegiance to a football team in the UK, can I please ask you spare a positive thought for my little team (owned by an American and supported by Prince William, his son George, Tom Hanks to name a few) Aston Villa.

We are in the fsking shite! HELP!!!

Aston Villa currently is indeed in bad shape - today they lost for the 7th time in series.

IIRC, in the Europe League they were eliminated twice by Rapid Vienna, my favorite team. But they should utilize Weimann more often :mrgreen:
371- 528 - 818 - ?
LOL Wtf Oskar, we haven't played in Europe for years.. thanks for your support though ;-)
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
uunix wrote: If you have no allegiance to a football team in the UK, can I please ask you spare a positive thought for my little team ...

Who's your quarterback ?
"move over theah, good buddy, cuz the Snowman is comin' through ..."
hamei wrote:
uunix wrote: If you have no allegiance to a football team in the UK, can I please ask you spare a positive thought for my little team ...

Who's your quarterback ?

lol
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
hamei wrote:

Who's your quarterback ?

They just have the worst passing game. I never see them throw.

:twisted:
smit happens.

:Fuel: bigred , 900MHz R16K, 4GB RAM, V12 DCD, 6.5.30
:Indy: indy , 150MHz R4400SC, 256MB RAM, XL24, 6.5.10
:Indigo2IMP: purplehaze , 175MHz R10000, Solid IMPACT
probably posted from Image bruce , Quad 2.5GHz PowerPC 970MP, 16GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.11
plus IBM POWER6 p520 * Apple Network Server 500 * HP C8000 * BeBox * Solbourne S3000 * Commodore 128 * many more...
As a Newcastle fan myself, sorry we added to your plight yesterday.

Watching your team suffering as a result of the owner is not a nice feeling (and I can relate there). However, a section of Villa fans might want to cast their minds back a few years to the season Newcastle got relegated and remember how they reacted at the time (not at all nicely as it happens). For those particular fans, sympathy is in rather short supply from me. For the rest of you, best of luck and hope you stay up!
Systems in use:
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen : R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 100Mb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
:Fuel: - Lithium : R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 1Gb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
Other system in storage: :O2: R5000 200MHz, 224MB RAM, 72GB 15k HDD, PSU fan mod, IRIX 6.5.30
Trippynet, You can rest assured that I was probably one of those laughing at Newcastle's demise some years ago, and also, going back even further at Man Cities drop into the 3rd.. as you know.. these things come round and bite you in the ass no matter..

But I'm very thankful that replying to this post means you are giving us positive vibes and deep down love us... Thank you.. ;)
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
Trippynet wrote: Watching your team suffering as a result of the owner is not a nice feeling ...

Helloooooo Jed York !

Actually, the niners can go to hell. York is too much of a jerk. When they go 2 and 14 I will laugh.

Feel sorry for the players tho :(
uunix wrote: these things come round and bite you in the ass no matter..

They do indeed. And one thing that rubs salt into the wound when your team has just been relegated is a bunch of fans from another team who don't really have any specific rivalry with your team mocking you about it and reveling in your misfortune. Still, I'll rise above that and wish you all the best. Villa do have some good players - if Sherwood can get them to start playing well together...
Systems in use:
:Indigo2IMP: - Nitrogen : R10000 195MHz CPU, 384MB RAM, SolidIMPACT Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 100Mb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.22
:Fuel: - Lithium : R14000 600MHz CPU, 4GB RAM, V10 Graphics, 36GB 15k HDD & 300GB 10k HDD, 1Gb/s NIC, New/quiet fans, IRIX 6.5.30
Other system in storage: :O2: R5000 200MHz, 224MB RAM, 72GB 15k HDD, PSU fan mod, IRIX 6.5.30
ClassicHasClass wrote: They just have the worst passing game. I never see them throw.

:twisted:
Yep, that's because they only use their feet - hands are not allowed except for throw-ins. Seems soccer is all but known in the US. :P
371- 528 - 818 - ?
I played AYSO, you know. :P
smit happens.

:Fuel: bigred , 900MHz R16K, 4GB RAM, V12 DCD, 6.5.30
:Indy: indy , 150MHz R4400SC, 256MB RAM, XL24, 6.5.10
:Indigo2IMP: purplehaze , 175MHz R10000, Solid IMPACT
probably posted from Image bruce , Quad 2.5GHz PowerPC 970MP, 16GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.11
plus IBM POWER6 p520 * Apple Network Server 500 * HP C8000 * BeBox * Solbourne S3000 * Commodore 128 * many more...
Oskar45 wrote: Seems soccer is all but known in the US. :P

Of course we know about soccer ! Sales for those behemoth SUV's would be in the ditch if it weren't for soccer moms !
hammei, my momma was a soccer mom and I was shuffled to and fro in the tiny back seat of her ram-air'ed pontiac trans am. No headrest mounted DVD players for me. :lol:
Google: Don't Be Evil. Apple: Don't Be Greedy. Microsoft: Don't Be Stupid.
guardian452 wrote: hammei, my momma was a soccer mom and I was shuffled to and fro in the tiny back seat of her ram-air'ed pontiac trans am. No headrest mounted DVD players for me. :lol:

Whoa ! Sally Fields is your mom ? That is cool to the max ! :P
Soccer Mom returns strange google results.

Anyway, Aston Villa vs West Brom tonight, I will keep you informed.
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
22 Mins.. Villa 1 WBA 0...

Thanks people..
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
uunix wrote: Soccer Mom returns strange google results.

If you think they're bad on boogle, you should meet some in real life :shock:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Soccer_mom
guardian452 wrote: hammei, my momma was a soccer mom and I was shuffled to and fro in the tiny back seat of her ram-air'ed pontiac trans am. No headrest mounted DVD players for me. :lol:

I bet your friends used to tell you your mom was hot... :twisted:

Maybe they still do... :shock:
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
I'd like to thank everyone.. We did indeed beat WBA 2-1 (goal in the 94th Min).

I'll be in touch in this thread on Saturday..

Also, trippynet, definitely a pen tonight for you guys, and commiserations to Newcastle. Utd are such swines, they treat Villa Park like their training ground season after season.
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!