IRIX and Software

6.5 packages - Page 3

foetz wrote:
  • php_5530.tar.bz2
  • php_5530_apache24.tar.bz2
  • php_5530_ext.tar.bz2
  • apache_2417.tar.bz2

this is a special set for techgrrl but also for anyone else interested in using their sgi as a webserver of course.
the first php has no special sapi and can be used as fcgi with any webserver supporting it or of course for just running php scripts otherwise.
the second one contains as the name suggests the sapi for apache 2.4.x. copy the module from its dir to the other apache modules and edit the config accordingly.
the third php package contains the modules. i built php without much additional stuff to keep it flexible so in most cases you wanna grab the modules as well and use whatever you like. there's quite a bunch of them inside.
apache is, well, just the latest of the 2.4 branch. built with all modules so you can pick whatever you favor

This is awesome, and I didn't even know there were other download directories there - is this mirrored anywhere?

Cheers my friend!
techgrrl - Image Image Image Image Image Image - button pusher, point'n'clicker, photon collector
techgrrl wrote: This is awesome, and I didn't even know there were other download directories there - is this mirrored anywhere?

as mentioned before, check the first post of this very thread :-)
  • vim_802.tar.bz2

yay a vim update after, well, quite some time and of course we gotta have that for irix so here it is. expects to go to /usr/local and then just add the bin dir to your $PATH or link away.
mips3 users can use the irix 5.3 version ( here ) as well as everyone using something in between 5.3 and 6.5.22.
  • ntp_428p8.tardist
  • perl_5125.tardist
foetz wrote:
  • vim_802.tar.bz2

Many thanks! I use the 5.3 version on my IRIS Indigo (R3k) and it work well.
The version for 6.5 is nice, too (O2 R10k/250, IRIX 6.5.27).
:O2: :O2: :1600SW: :1600SW: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo: :Indigo: