Hardware Wanted

anti-static bag

This may be out of place but .... I am in need of 2 anti-static bags large enough to store a IP19 board form an Onyx and a CPU board from a Power series deskside. If anyone can help please let me know.

Thanks a million,
James
Hi James,

Don't know what your circumstances are for obtaining any locally (radio shack, Comp USA, Office Depot, Staples, etc) since many retailer just end up throwing them away after installing the components they were in.

If you are unable to find any anti-static bags large enough but have several medium size ones you can tape them together (on the outside with 2 inch tape) to give you the size you need. In a pinch I have had to do that several times for very large boards I have and seems to work out ok.

Richard
We buy a lot from Uline at work. Their quality has always been great.

From the looks of the page, you might not be able to buy them individually. But you've got lots of sizes to choose from. :D

Though it might be worth a phone call to see if they'd sell you a handful of them.

http://www.uline.com/Browse_Listing_51.asp?desc=Static+Shielding+Bags+%2D+Open+End
I think I've got one that measures 1 meter by 1 meter.
ill second ULINE there a great company. If you can give me dimension of the board i might have 1 or 2 here, email me for fastest results ;p
I looked at ULINE but they only sell in lots of 100 for $77.00. I don't need that many. I just want to protect the 2 boards I have here. The company I work for does business with ULine and I think I will ask if someone can get a couple of 'samples'.

The board dim. are 16 in X 15 in

Thanks for all the responses,
James
I have 2 bags each are 13x18 they have been cut down the center when i had a mobo shipped to me. so if you tapeover the overlapping sides...

If you want these i can mail em out lemme know by 1pm CST Sept 3rd (Saturday) and i can get hem in the mail