Hardware Wanted

Any SGI in Ontario, Canada?

Hi,

The limited information and source make this collection very difficult. Most of fun stuff do not ship or too expensive to ship to here.

It seems to me virtually no personal sale across the whole area as well.

Other than a few ads from kijiji, where else shall I look at?
:Indigo: :O2: :Octane: :Octane:
Did you just pick up your Indigo and O2 from the guy up near Orangeville/Fergus? If so, I was just about to head up there and buy them when he told me they were gone! I soooo wanted that Iris!

Finding hardware is a bit of a challenge around here. It helps to have a US address to ship to for eBay or US Craigslist. There are some cheap services located in Niagara Falls, Buffalo and Ogdensburg that you can ship to, then drive over and pick it up. The company my brother-in-law works for has a mail drop in Sault Ste Marie, and they let me use that - it's how I got my Indigo2 recently.

I generally have good luck with international sellers and shipping, as long as you can provide alternatives to the seller and agree on a price. Stay far away from UPS, though - their fees are brutal. USPS is surprisingly good, I find. Also, don't shy away from equipment located in the far east (as long as the seller is reputable). Shipping via EMS can be really inexpensive!
Drowning in a flood of my own interests...and trying to get at least one thing 100% done.

:Octane2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: Image
In Ottawa, would sell an Octane or maybe an Indigo2 if I can confirm both work. Interested?
:Onyx: :O2000: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indy: :Indy:
and a small army of Image
Yes, that was a lucky one. The gentleman is very generous.

The paypal requires the same address as the shipping one, which prevent me using the receiving agent near the border.

Yes, may be Indigo 2.

My problem is all mc can not login and I do not have the mini din 3 pins plug for the external cdrom to do the miniroot trick.
There is one from the bay asking 51+64 is a bit too much.
Dalplex wrote: The paypal requires the same address as the shipping one, which prevent me using the receiving agent near the border.

I don't think you're reading it right - I've never had a problem using my PayPal account and shipping to a different address.
Drowning in a flood of my own interests...and trying to get at least one thing 100% done.

:Octane2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: Image
JohnnyJohnny wrote:
Dalplex wrote: The paypal requires the same address as the shipping one, which prevent me using the receiving agent near the border.

I don't think you're reading it right - I've never had a problem using my PayPal account and shipping to a different address.

Same here, I have multiple addresses linked to my paypal. Just in case I get something huge and have to be nice to the wife.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
:Octane2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------