Hardware Wanted

WTB: Multilink or equivalent, or where to get them nowadays?

I have a few 1600sw monitors I'd like to put to use but it's so hard to find multilinks or equivalents now, only some occasionally appear on eBay but often for ridiculous prices or paired with monitors also for ridiculous prices and/or ridiculous shipping. I did find a decent deal for one on eBay last year but never got it working, light on MLA would turn green but monitor always stayed black.
You might have better luck finding a GFX 1600 SW PCI card and simply wiring up power (5v, 3.3v and ground) to it - it won't look pretty but it should be cheap. The card was meant for ordinary PC's and is basically multilink in a PCI form factor.

As far as multilink - I've repaired a couple of them simply by replacing capacitors, I vaguely recall chopped image on the screen and hissing noise coming out. I don't remember ever seeing plain black screen though.
Designer of Fuel ATX PSU adapter board : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16730291&p=7386863#p7386400
(now ships from USA)
Thanks, I have been looking for all the different adapters and I did manage to find one Dr. Bott adapter for a decent (relatively speaking ha) price, it's on the way, I hope :) . I have a few 1600sw's though so maybe I'll keep looking for others, any suggestions on where to look besides eBay?

I posted in the hardware subforum to see if I can figure out whether or not my MLA is junk, if you wanna have a look.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16731940&p=7401120
Bump! I am (clearly) also interested in MLA or equivalent, at a reasonable price...
:Tezro: :Fuel: :O2: :320: :1600SW:
I have PIX-link 1600sw from PIXsolution Group I can spare. PM if you are interested.
Hombre71 wrote: Bump! I am (clearly) also interested in MLA or equivalent, at a reasonable price...

I have two, I will send you for postage, unsure if they work though. Do you have a power supply? Think I have one.
[edit] I say they don't work, but when you press the function button, it displays perfectly the menu item.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
:Octane2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
uunix wrote:
Hombre71 wrote: Bump! I am (clearly) also interested in MLA or equivalent, at a reasonable price...

I have two, I will send you for postage, unsure if they work though. Do you have a power supply? Think I have one.
[edit] I say they don't work, but when you press the function button, it displays perfectly the menu item.

Thanks for the kind offer. Email sent, Cheers!
:Tezro: :Fuel: :O2: :320: :1600SW: