Hardware Wanted

WTB: Indy corona presenter card with cable.

Just as the subject says. I am looking for a reasonably priced card to connect a presenter 1280 to my Indy :) Cable would be great too!
:PrismDT: :Tezro: :Onyx2: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :1600SW: :1600SW: :320: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Fuel: :Fuel:
Stolen! :4D310: :Crimson:
opcode wrote: Just as the subject says. I am looking for a reasonably priced card to connect a presenter 1280 to my Indy :) Cable would be great too!

I think you have to be careful ? The 1280 Presenter does not use the same card as the low-res Presenter ?

I could easily be mistooken but that's what I remember ...
What country do you want to go to ? ... Wyoming
Thanks hamei. I will look it up and try to find some info. I haven't played with presenter tech since the early 2000s.
:PrismDT: :Tezro: :Onyx2: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :1600SW: :1600SW: :320: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Fuel: :Fuel:
I found this:

viewtopic.php?t=16723000

interesting, I wonder if the presenter card would work being plugged into the Indigo's GIO32 bus. I always thought that it needed to be connected to the Indy video card.
IIRC, the Presenter board in the Indy doesn't connect to the GIO32 bus (maybe power only), rather it connects to special connectors on the XL card. I seem to recall that XZ cards needed a different adapter card.
:Octane2: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O3x0: :Indigo2IMP:
The Presenter cards for the Indy XL and XZ graphics (they are different cards) require special connectors that are only found on those graphics adapters. So no, they cannot work in an Indigo. There are different cards for Indy Presenter (1024x768) and Presenter 1280. The situation is similar on Indigo2, there are different boards for XL/XZ/Extreme and for Impact, and the versions for Indy Presenter will not work with Presenter 1280. In addition there is an issue with the Presenter 1280 that can permanently damage the screen if the system is not patched to the right level.

The situation on O2 is much better, there is a single adapter for all Presenter screens and they didn't have the compatibility problem. They also don't require the kludgey audio jumper that feeds audio to the Presenter. It must be routed internally.
:PI: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP:
Sorry to bump this old thread, but I have a relevant question.
I have that O2 presenter card, and an Indy presenter screen (not 1280)
I've never been able to test them because I need that cable mentioned in the link above,with (I assume?) the smaller connector on one end to connect to the 02 card.
Does anyone know the name of that cable, or better yet where to get one?

Thanks all!
I think this is a photo of the cable I need, the one on the right.
Anyone know what's the number or where to get it?