Hardware Wanted

TEZRO WANTED

Hey guys!

after searching around online, I figured this would be THE place to connect to other fellow SGI fans and enthusiasts, and ask for help.
I am looking for a Tezro, and I am NOT interested in one that works. So, yes, I am odd.

Seems like most guys out there are either looking for one that's nicely beefed-up, or selling fully-configured Flame setups...
I find that a lot of Tezros out there seem to come as ex-Flame rigs, with additional hardware junk I have no interest in. (I use Nuke and have NO desire to own a Flame anyways...)
Me, on the other hand, want a NON-FUNCTIONAL Tezro.
In fact, if you have one and want to keep the parts as spares and sell me just the empty case, that would be GREAT.

Do you have a Tezro you could part with? Do you have a friend or know someone who would have one?
I am interested in one with a case that is in REALLY good shape - not something that fell-off a rack, or pulled out of a scrap pile...

So, yeah... Please help me out here guys!
Thanks SO much for reading, and in advance for any info.

K.
Is this for a pc case mod project?

comes to mind indeed:-/