Hardware For Sale/Trade

FS: Phobos G130 G160, NetCards for Indy and Indigo2

I was looking for a completely different item (and absolutely not related to SGI :lol: ), and I have found these cards

seller: sgiclearance (664 Purple Star on ebay)

he is located in Canada, and his Phobos boards are both boxed, so brand new

I have asked about the shipping to Europe (I asked "how much is to Italy?")
he said it costs 45 USD by Air mail.

Just to mention, tracking is not included and it may take weeks to arrive.
(so about "costs", italy to europe is not so expensive as argued here by someone … let me say!)

I do not need them, so, if you are looking for a good 10M/100M bit/sec Lan for your Indy/Indigo2
this might be your chance!
enjoy :D
Some prowling the streets, looking for sweets from their Candyman , I'm Looking for a new IP30/Octane2
My machine got the Xbow damaged, so I swapped for a second hand Rigol-DG1032Z WaveGen/DDS@30Mhz
IP30 purposes : linux (kernel development), Irix Scientific Apps { Ansys, Catia, Pro/E, FiberSIM, AutoDYNþ }
Other Projects : { Cerberus , Woody Box , 68K-board, SWI_DBG }, discontinued Console hacks { GB , PSX1 }
Wanted Equipments : { U1732C LCR meter by Keysight, alternatives are the welcome }
ivelegacy wrote: seller: sgiclearance (664 Purple Star on ebay)

a.k.a. B&B Solutions, http://www.bbsolutions.com/
Now this is a deep dark secret, so everybody keep it quiet :)
It turns out that when reset, the WD33C93 defaults to a SCSI ID of 0, and it was simpler to leave it that way... -- Dave Olson, in comp.sys.sgi

Currently in commercial service: Image :Onyx2: (2x) :O3x02L:
In the museum : almost every MIPS/IRIX system.
Wanted : GM1 board for Professional Series GT graphics (030-0076-003, 030-0076-004)
umm, I do not know the B&B Solutions guys
they did a mistake in the G130 auction: they wrote "for indigo2", but it's "for indy"
Some prowling the streets, looking for sweets from their Candyman , I'm Looking for a new IP30/Octane2
My machine got the Xbow damaged, so I swapped for a second hand Rigol-DG1032Z WaveGen/DDS@30Mhz
IP30 purposes : linux (kernel development), Irix Scientific Apps { Ansys, Catia, Pro/E, FiberSIM, AutoDYNþ }
Other Projects : { Cerberus , Woody Box , 68K-board, SWI_DBG }, discontinued Console hacks { GB , PSX1 }
Wanted Equipments : { U1732C LCR meter by Keysight, alternatives are the welcome }
I actually would not mind one of those for my network install host Indy, I'm watching with a beady eye! But not on my top list, I bet Ian has them anyway.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
:Octane2: :Octane2: :O2: :Indy: loft => :Indigo: :540: :Octane: :Octane: :Indy:
uunix wrote: I bet Ian has them anyway

last time I spoken with mr.Ian, my friend was looking for a second G160, and mr.Ian said he has just a few G130 and G160 in his stock.
My friend told me he wanted a second G160 to be used for an experiment (Ethernet Bonding?) he wanted to play, but then he changed his idea.

About me & the lan, what I really really want is a pci-1000-Mbit/sec for IP30, because it's good for NFS@Cerberus
but first I have to find an Octane2 :lol:

Oh, sometimes I am also tempted by the fiber channel, but I have absolutely no FC equipment.
ivelegacy wrote: umm, I do not know the B&B Solutions guys
they did a mistake in the G130 auction: they wrote "for indigo2", but it's "for indy"

It's not for an Indy. Look at the image on the package. Compare with Ian's picture:

And here, inside an Indigo2: http://weaponsgradecode.com/2011/05/30/ ... i-indigo2/

The Indy version was G130, just as in the other auction.
:Onyx2R: :IRIS3130: :Onyx2: :O2000: :O200: :PI: :Fuel: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy: :1600SW: :pdp8e:
:BA213: <- MicroVAX 3500 :BA213: <- DECsystem 5500 :BA215: <- MicroVAX 3300
Pictures of my collection: www.pdp8.se
Pontus wrote: The Indy version was G130, just as in the other auction

emm, right, the Indy version was G130, but what have they written here in the auction title?

Phobos-G130 -10-100baseT-Ethernet-card- for-SGI-Indigo2 , and also in the auction description

Phobos G130 10/100baseT Ethernet card for SGI Indy and Indigo R4000 systems. New in box. Offers welcome. Willing to ship worldwide. Please contact with your location in order to obtain a shipping quote.

So the title is wrong!
DOH! You are right :)
:Onyx2R: :IRIS3130: :Onyx2: :O2000: :O200: :PI: :Fuel: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy: :1600SW: :pdp8e:
:BA213: <- MicroVAX 3500 :BA213: <- DECsystem 5500 :BA215: <- MicroVAX 3300
Pictures of my collection: www.pdp8.se