Hardware For Sale/Trade

Tezro for sale. V12 DCD + Dual 18" SGI flatscreens. 4x700MHz

Hi there,

however much I love to have it, I never use it, and it's taking up a lot of space, so... is there anybody interested in buying my _complete_ beautiful Tezro system? Included will be:

Tezro - Quad 700MHz, 8GB RAM, 2x 73GB drives (configured in XVM bootable mirror), V12 with DCD
Keyboard (dark grey)
Mouse (dark grey)
Speakers (dark grey)
Microphone (light grey)
2x SGI F180 18.1" flatpanel displays

I'm not bothering to grab a hinv output from there, since everybody here knows what those look like anyway. Specs mentioned are all you need, and items are all original SGI and in beautiful cosmetical state.

If you want to calculate shipping: Shipping will be from 8400 in Switzerland. Or if you're willing to wait till March, from Melbourne, Australia.

Please give me your offers, or otherwise I'll try my luck on eBay.

IMG_8836.jpg
Tezro
Shall I describe it to you? Or do you want me to get you a box?
Yipeee... a Tezro in Switzerland !
For once, shipping costs (or travel costs to Züri) would not be that dissuasive. On the other hand, I'm not sure I'll use it more than you do and would then not spend too much. Of course I'd like to have one in my collection, but...

If you don't find anybody interested, let me know how much you'd like for it. Maybe I'll change my mind :D

Best regards,
:Onyx2: : oxygen / :A3504L: :A3504L: : neon (16xItanium2 1.6, L2 9MB) / :O200: :O200: : beryllium
:Fuel: : nitrogen / :Octane2: : carbon / :Octane: : fluorine
:O2: : hydrogen (R10k 195, 512Mo) / :O2: : sodium (R5k 180, 512Mo) / :O2: : R5k 180->200 motherboard and PM only
:Indigo2IMP: : helium (R10k 195, HighImpact, 160Mo) / :Indigo2IMP: : boron / :Indigo: : magnesium
:4D70G: 4D70GT : hydrogen, my very first one (now property of musée bolo and the foundation mémoires informatiques )
See the hinv/gfxinfo posts here .
Now now BetXen, judging by your sig you're being too greedy. At least let him bring it to the Southern Hemisphere so I can get dibs. ;)
:O2: r12 400 mapleleaf
New Zealand
BetXen wrote: Yipeee... a Tezro in Switzerland !
For once, shipping costs (or travel costs to Züri) would not be that dissuasive. On the other hand, I'm not sure I'll use it more than you do and would then not spend too much. Of course I'd like to have one in my collection, but...

If you don't find anybody interested, let me know how much you'd like for it. Maybe I'll change my mind :D

Best regards,

Hey BetXen. Thanks for your interest. The deal is simple: I'm asking for offers. And if it's an offer I can't refuse, it's yours for the taking from Winterthur.
FYI/BTW: The first who makes an offer, loses.
:Cube: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo: :Indy:
Sold.