Hardware For Sale/Trade

3dLabs Graphics Cards

Hi All,

Anyone have any interest in some spare 3dLabs cards to keep your legacy old technology running? QTY's available...

Wildcat VP560
Wildcar VP760
Wildcat VP870
Wildcat VP880
Wildcat VP970
Wildcat VP990
Wildcat Realizm R100
Wildcat Realizm R200

And also some Sun badged XVR-2500 boards, part number 375-3454-02 which are found in a number of legacy Sun workstations.

PM me if any interest, happy to post worldwide.

Thanks,

tjsgifan

Currently looking to buy good :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel: and :O2: :O2+: :O2: :O2+: :O2: :O2+: machines.
Cool, I used to support a bunch of Intergraph CAD workstations ~12 years ago, and they all used 3dLabs Wildcat cards. Those were some serious hardware back then! There was even some bizarre multi-board cards, where one board plugged into AGP, and others into PCI, and a bridge ribbon cable between them.

Good luck with the sale.

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
pentium wrote:
You got anything that's strictly PCI by off chance?

From the Wildcat series only a Sun XVR-1200 card, buy I have 2 of the PsiTech RAD4 PCI cards that go in O2, O200 and O2000 and somewhere a 3DLABS Oxygen VX1-1600SW card.

I guess some others too, but to narrow it down a bit - What do you need, for what machine and what OS?

tjsgifan

Currently looking to buy good :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel: :Fuel: and :O2: :O2+: :O2: :O2+: :O2: :O2+: machines.
tjsgifan wrote:
the PsiTech RAD4 PCI cards that go in O2 [...]

Learning something new every day :)

What's the use of this? I guess this disables the on board graphics (since e.g. IMPACT + VPro Octanes aren't supported either).

Currently in commercial service: Image :Onyx2: (2x) :O3x02L:
In the museum : almost every MIPS/IRIX system.
Wanted : GM1 board for Professional Series GT graphics (030-0076-003, 030-0076-004)
jan-jaap wrote:
tjsgifan wrote:
the PsiTech RAD4 PCI cards that go in O2 [...]

Learning something new every day :)

What's the use of this? I guess this disables the on board graphics (since e.g. IMPACT + VPro Octanes aren't supported either).

For the O2, it's a low cost alternative to the SGI Dual Display option. I guess the only reason for using it over and above the Dual Display option now would be if you want to run a 1600sw flat panel adapter and a 2nd screen via this PCI option.

For the O200 it's cheap and simple graphics - you had to use Gigachannel expansion to use an XIO graphics card (Was this officially supported in the O200 ??). Plug in the PCI Ethernet keyboard and mouse card with it and away you go.

Oh and for O2000, I suspect price was key. Back in 2001, SGI's list price for the Origin 2000 Visualization Console kit was £13,000 GBP, although it did include the BaseI/OG option, keyboard, mouse, polk audio speakers, microphone, 13w3 monitor cable and a monitor......... it was £3000 for the SI card alone and I think these RAD4 cards were about £800.

Don't expect IR4 performance though :)

tjsgifan wrote:
pentium wrote:
You got anything that's strictly PCI by off chance?

I guess some others too, but to narrow it down a bit - What do you need, for what machine and what OS?

Dual PPro running NT. Don't sweat it if you don't got anything.

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.