Hardware For Sale/Trade

Time to unload the sgi/Sun museum :-)

Hi guys, long time no talk...
It is time for me to unload a fair amount of hardware, hoping each piece finds a good home...
I have a few Octane/Octane 2 chassis, PSU, skins, memory, drives, ... if anyone is interested...
I have dozens of hard to find SCSI cables
I have a couple of Sun Blade 1000 workstations with Sun LCDs
I have an ski 230 chassis

I've got so much stuff to part with it's not even funny!

Let me know what you are looking for, I most likely have some...
Do you happen to have any Onyx2 boards laying around? I'm looking for
- processor boards [preferably two of the same type
- DG board
- drive sled && scsi drive for Onyx2
:: evilquim ::
- Octane
- Octane2
- Onyx2 Deskside
- other SGI gear
evilquim wrote: Do you happen to have any Onyx2 boards laying around? I'm looking for
- DG board
I have 3 sleds, yes (2 3rd party, with hook, and one sgi). DG board I think I have one, but might not be in good shape... I thought I had a bunch of 300MHz R12K boards, but I can't find them at the moment, lemme check further...
Sweet! This will definitely help my Onyx2 resto project

unixmuseum wrote:
evilquim wrote: Do you happen to have any Onyx2 boards laying around? I'm looking for
- DG board
I have 3 sleds, yes (2 3rd party, with hook, and one sgi). DG board I think I have one, but might not be in good shape... I thought I had a bunch of 300MHz R12K boards, but I can't find them at the moment, lemme check further...
:: evilquim ::
- Octane
- Octane2
- Onyx2 Deskside
- other SGI gear
unixmuseum wrote: I have a couple of Sun Blade 1000 workstations with Sun LCDs

Which particular Sun LCDs do you have?
:O2: :Indigo: :Cube: Image
Hey Bill, really long time. What I can use is a power supply for an Octane, Cherokee if you have one and don't mind shipping it :) How things going?
-ks

:Onyx: :Onyx: :Crimson: :O2000: :Onyx2: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane2: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :320: :540: :O3x0: :1600SW: :1600SW: :hpserv:

See them all >here<
You've got PM!
:Indigo: 33mhz R3k/48mb/XS24 :Indy: 150mhz R4400/256mb/XL24 :Fuel: 600mhz R14kA/2gb/V10 Image 8x1.4ghz Itanium 2/8GB :O3x08R: 32x600mhz R14kA/24GB :Tezro: 4x700mhz R16k/8GB/V12/DCD/SAS/FC/DM5 (2x) :O3x0: 4x700mhz R16k/4GB :PrismDT: 2x1.6ghz 8mb/12gb/SAS/2xFGL
ScutBoy wrote:

I have 2 different models of 18", I'll get back to you on that one... Both are in absolute pristine condition.
kshuff wrote: Hey Bill, really long time. What I can use is a power supply for an Octane, Cherokee if you have one and don't mind shipping it :) How things going?
Yes, long time no see! Things are going "interesting" to say the least! I do have a few PSU, don't mind shipping (if you don't mind the cost), let's pm, shall we?
by chance would you have a Crimson's GE8?
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
ScutBoy wrote:

Here are the models I have: LSA800 and GH18PS