Hardware For Sale/Trade

Interest in Octane V10 Graphics boards

Is anyone interested in getting an Octane V10 graphics board?

I've got a couple but have not tested them yet. I just finished installing one onto the XIO carrier and have to look for another VPro carrier. I know I have three more carriers here (somewhere) :oops: now if I can only lay my hands on them.

I haven't come up with a price yet so just bare with me for a few days until I get my shiiiiiit together. This coming week I'll be busy looking for the other XIO VPro carriers plus Sparcbook parts and information for another member here.

Richard
One of those would go nicely into my X-Brick :-)
:Octane2: :Octane: :1600SW: (less is more?)
I'm not sure they will work in an xbrick????
dhjj wrote: I'm not sure they will work in an xbrick????

Yep, pierocks engineered a method for using them in an X-Brick. See: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16721935
Twitter: @neko_no_ko
IRIX Release 4.0.5 IP12 Version 06151813 System V
Copyright 1987-1992 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
I'd be interested in a V10 pending a price....still would be a solid upgrade from my V6.
WolfLord - :4D70G: :Octane2:

"Two Minus Three Equals Negative Fun" - Troy McClure
wolflord wrote: I'd be interested in a V10 pending a price....still would be a solid upgrade from my V6.

Ditto
:Indigo2IMP: [ R10k-195/MaxImpact +TRAMs/896Mb/73Gb-15krpm/G160/6.5.22 ]
:Octane2: [ Dual R12k-400/V8/2Gb/73Gb-15krpm/6.5.29 ]
I may bite on one also, pending price.
-ks

:Onyx: :Onyx: :Crimson: :O2000: :Onyx2: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane2: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :320: :540: :O3x0: :1600SW: :1600SW: :hpserv:

See them all >here<
It would be interesting to finally answer the "V10/V12 in a 1.3 XBOW" question, but my suspicions are that they'll be pretty pricey.
Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!

Living proof that you can't keep a blithering idiot down.

:Indigo: :Octane: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :PI: :O3x0: :ChallengeL: :O2000R: (single-CM)
Just a quick update to all who posted here or PM'd me. I haven't gotten much done with the V10 boards as yet except to mount one last weekend on an XIO. I have not been able to look for the V6's and V8 I have boxed up but will do that this weekend, nor have I figured on a $$ as yet. I will run them overnight on a single 600 Octane with 8Gb of Ram.

Work has taken it's toll on me and I am in more pain than ever from my job and because of that, all I do when I get home is sit and relax or go to sleep early. Because of the increased intensity of pain that has been escalating I am quitting my job as of Nov 20th and will also retire and finally relax these tired ole bones. After about 6 months of this constantly increasing pain there was only one right answer for me. My first responsibility is to me and only me and my health.

If all goes as planned I should be able to find the other XIO I need for the lone V10. One member PM'd and said they didn't need an XIO but I need to mount it in the XIO in order to test it in an Octane.

I only have 2 V10's available and about 8 showed interest via posts or PM's. I'll consider the interested parties in the order they contacted me.

Richard
I've had one V10 running all day and will keep it running through the night. No problems with the V10 as yet.

I probably won't have the other V10 ready until next weekend.

I wanted to keep the cost reasonable and still not loose anything by selling them. Yet, what one person considers reasonable isn't necessarily what another person considers reasonable. As I know the most important thing to consider is the cost and not wanting to commit to buying something before a price is mentioned

Selling them for $200.00 each with shipping and insurance included to you in the US. I prefer selling within the US. As you all must know, shipping overseas does get costly. I think I sold either a V10 or V12 overseas (months ago) and the cost for air shipping was around $58.00.

I accept paypal and should be able to ship this one out the first of the week, for anyone who is interested. I only have 2 and if there is no interest at that price I'll probably put them on ebay with a reserve.

Richard
I'm still interested.
WolfLord - :4D70G: :Octane2:

"Two Minus Three Equals Negative Fun" - Troy McClure
I'm still interested.

PM sent
Sorry, out of my budget.
:Indigo2IMP: [ R10k-195/MaxImpact +TRAMs/896Mb/73Gb-15krpm/G160/6.5.22 ]
:Octane2: [ Dual R12k-400/V8/2Gb/73Gb-15krpm/6.5.29 ]