Everything Else

Narcissistic Personality Inventory

Above 20 and you may have narcissistic tendencies, below 15 and you may have self esteem issues. I was given this test * and received a score of 6. :/

*by my wife who is reading The Narcissist Next Door by Jeffrey Kluger in an effort to understand my parents who have obvious and extreme NPD tendencies. Maybe because I was raised by such extremists I am going to swing the other way naturally, or maybe because I do have severe issues or am secretly genius after all :lol:

Because I'd rather talk about parent issues than how elon musk is going to kill us all with self-driving cars.
Just grab your dick then point and click.
:Onyx2R: :IRIS3130: :Onyx2: :O2000: :O200: :PI: :Fuel: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy: :1600SW: :pdp8e:
:BA213: <- MicroVAX 3500 :BA213: <- DECsystem 5500 :BA215: <- MicroVAX 3300
Pictures of my collection: www.pdp8.se
guardian452 wrote: I'd rather talk about parent issues than how elon musk is going to kill us all with self-driving cars.

Not a direct cause, but one of the effects of the car-society is an increase in narcissism ... It's difficult to imagine yourself as a super-privileged aristocrat when you are stuck sitting in a bus station with 11,000 smelly peasants :D
two girls for every boy ...
hamei wrote: [...] when you are stuck sitting in a bus station with 11,000 smelly peasants :D
Maybe a little washing once in a while might help them ;)
If the snake bites before it is charmed, there is no advantage in a charmer.
I have awesome personality disorder.
smit happens.

:Fuel: bigred , 900MHz R16K, 4GB RAM, V12 DCD, 6.5.30
:Indy: indy , 150MHz R4400SC, 256MB RAM, XL24, 6.5.10
:Indigo2IMP: purplehaze , R10000, Solid IMPACT
probably posted from Image bruce , Quad 2.5GHz PowerPC 970MP, 16GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.11
plus IBM POWER6 p520 * Apple Network Server 500 * HP C8000 * BeBox * Solbourne S3000 * Commodore 128 * many more...
ClassicHasClass wrote: I have awesome personality disorder.
A daily spoon-full of Dijon mustard might indeed help you to get up to normal again... :lol:
Oskar45 wrote: Maybe a little washing once in a while might help them ;)

Not enough soap in the world to wash off the scent of uncultured peasantry. :lol:

guardian452 wrote: [...] or am secretly genius after all :lol:

Multiple intelligence's is just post-modern hogwash from masturbatory ivory tower denizens. Part of your life need not be a shit show for you to have abundance in other areas, being is not some egalitarian zero sum game. Hawking is not exceptional because his body is a tomb for his mind. :)
hamei wrote:
guardian452 wrote: I'd rather talk about parent issues than how elon musk is going to kill us all with self-driving cars.

Not a direct cause, but one of the effects of the car-society is an increase in narcissism ... It's difficult to imagine yourself as a super-privileged aristocrat when you are stuck sitting in a bus station with 11,000 smelly peasants :D

Is it an effect or is it a cause? The two go hand-in-hand. It's a me! me! me! I'm special! world... I like riding the bus, it just doesn't take me where I need to go here (unfortunately). I don't live on a route and neither does my work :(

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/america-dumbs-down/
Just grab your dick then point and click.
guardian452 wrote: I like riding the bus, it just doesn't take me where I need to go here (unfortunately). I don't live on a route and neither does my work :(

hamei luuuuvs riding the subway. Besides the obvious (no car payments, no insurance payments, no parking hassles, no hassles with the pigs) there's the added benefit that there's lots of girls on the subway. And many of them appear to be mammals.

Don't people like sex anymore ? How many female persons can you meet driving down the middle lane of the freeway ?
hamei wrote: And many of them appear to be mammals.
Subway mammals. Aren't you a bit too old to lay them all? Look, there's a pond. Shuffle over and study your mirror-image closely. If you're still satisfied - you certainly fit into the current thread perfectly :mrgreen:
I got 4, beat that :|

:O3000: :Fuel: :Tezro: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: <--challenge S
Oskar45 wrote: Aren't you a bit too old to lay them all?

So do you have to run with those cheetahs, bwana sahib, or is it okay to just look and enjoy ?
hamei wrote: So do you have to run with those cheetahs, bwana sahib
Would if I could . Hakuna matata :(
japes wrote: I got 4, beat that :|

Got 2.
My Total: 33

I always knew that i am the chosen one!!!
no plan