Everything Else

Happy Holidays - Page 2

it's this time again. hope you have a good time wherever you are :-)
foetz wrote: it's this time again. hope you have a good time wherever you are :-)
While I'd a very bad year myself - all the best to all of you nevertheless...
Why are you always invited to weddings - but never to divorces? :mrgreen:
Oskar45 wrote:
foetz wrote: it's this time again. hope you have a good time wherever you are :-)
While I'd a very bad year myself - all the best to all of you nevertheless...

I have 12 guaranteed bad days every year, the days I write my monthly $3000 check to my ex! :lol:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:

Foetz's greetings have become a holiday tradition! All the best to you, foetz, and to nekochanners everywhere!
A three-years-running thread, wow. Happy holidays, all! And surprisingly I haven't lost interest in Nekochan/SGI/IRIX ye-- Oh look, a squirrel!
Then? :IRIS3130: ... Now? :O3x02L: :A3504L: - :A3502L: :1600SW: +MLA :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indigo2IMP: ... Other: DEC :BA213: :BA123: Sun , DG AViiON , NeXT :Cube:
Happy holidays everyone! Thanks for this fantastic resource :)
:Indigo: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Octane2: :O200:
smj wrote: And surprisingly I haven't lost interest in Nekochan/SGI/IRIX ye--
A bit OT. As long as you have running some of them boxes around, Nekochan will continue to be your primary source for sure :-)
Why are you always invited to weddings - but never to divorces? :mrgreen:
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
:PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Octane: :Fuel: :540:
Happy holidays once again guys!
:Octane: halo , oct ane Image knightrider , d i g i t a l AlphaPC164, pond , soekris net6501, misc cool stuff in a rack
N.B.: I tend to talk out of my ass. Do not take it too seriously.
Happy Holidays, everybody!