Miscellaneous Operating Systems/Hardware

HYDRA Game development kit

Has anyone played with these:
http://www.xgamestation.com/view_product.php?id=33

I am tempted to buy one to play with.
Looks like a mountain of fun.

Did you get one yet?

"Chief, look! I learned to make fire! Who knows what we could do with this... We should learn to control it!"

"Ridiculous. How can you justify wasting time and effort on this so-called 'fire' when our children are freezing to death at night?"
I'm not at all sure I'm sold on the Propeller's value as a gaming platform (or really much of anything) - that is one weird microcontroller. It would be fun to pay with though - I've been thinking of picking one up (on a cheaper board) but I don't have the time to play with it :/

Not yet, but it is on the shopping list when my pockets are filled with money again.
If you want a poor man's...one of those...consider a Dreamcast mod chip & serial cable.

I dunno what prices are like in Finland, but back in the states, I'd be able to get the whole shabang for under $70.

You can code for the DC, use controllers, plug it into the TV, etc.

"Chief, look! I learned to make fire! Who knows what we could do with this... We should learn to control it!"

"Ridiculous. How can you justify wasting time and effort on this so-called 'fire' when our children are freezing to death at night?"