Hardware Wanted

WTB: Sparcstation 5, 10 or 20 w/CDROM

Hi!
I'm looking for a sparcstation 5, 10 or 20. :)
Hopefully with a cdrom and a gx or turbogx card. A keyboard and mouse would be nice too!
I'm located in Norway, so unless no one live this far north you probably need to ship it internationally :oops:
Hi,

We have all'em. But they are not for sale. 8-) We trade only with our UE 4500+2x3500 (they are 64 bit ultrasparc beasts).
:O200: :O200: +many more risc, x86, m68k, 8bit, vax
f10d4 wrote: Hi,

We have all'em. But they are not for sale. 8-) We trade only with our UE 4500+2x3500 (they are 64 bit ultrasparc beasts).

There's nothing like a productive helpful post..... and this was nothing like one!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
MyDungeon() << :Fuel: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Indy: MyLoft() << :540: :Octane: MyWork() << :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indigo:
I know a guy who's got one, he hasn't used it in decades, I sent him an email asking him if he'd like to sell it but he hasn't responded, probably he's just not checking his email over the holiday season. Cue Santa smiley... :P
Project:
Temporarily lost at sea...
Plan:
World domination! Or something...

:Tezro: :Octane2:
vishnu wrote: I know a guy who's got one, he hasn't used it in decades, I sent him an email asking him if he'd like to sell it but he hasn't responded, probably he's just not checking his email over the holiday season. Cue Santa smiley... :P

Thank you! I really appreciate it :D
uunix wrote:
f10d4 wrote: Hi,

There's nothing like a productive helpful post..... and this was nothing like one!

I was wrong, we have at least two SS5s, one new is still untested, and maybe it will be for sale.

But we still prefer getting rid of UE 3500 ( and keeping both SS5s 8-) )
:O200: :O200: +many more risc, x86, m68k, 8bit, vax
hi there, i have a part of my sun collection i'd like to sell out
let me know if interested.

cheers
rob
Coffee for the mind, pizza for the body, sushi for the soul

:O2+: r7k350 :O2: r7k600 :O2: r12k400 sw1600 :Octane2: 2x400 v10
I have a couple aswell, plus a Sun Fire unit I need to get rid of. PM if interested.

Ian.
[email protected]
+44 (0)131 476 0796