Hardware Wanted

WTB: o2 10k/12k board or full PC.

My board died! I'm looking for a 10k or 12k board.

I'll buy a full o2 desktop if the price is right.

Thanks!
Did you try the startup jumper trick yet? If the O2 sat for a while unplugged the jumper routine may fix it.

If not I can send you a 400mhz motherbord and CPU with 1gig ram for $350 shipped.
If the thing isn't on fire it's a software problem.

:Tezro: :O3x0: :A350:
chemdream wrote: price is right

too "fuzzified", can you un-fuzzify and give a numerical (USD,EURO,…) definition of "right" ? :D
I wish I could enter into the vegetable garden of William Gibson , on the right of a director, to decide how a film is ultimately released for public viewing, but I am not a nor Cyberpunk writer neither a dude in Hollywood , and my * flawless English * still looks like an old rusty trailer which needs a fix-up, so my personal wonderland begins with a pill ... tumbling down the rabbit hole , where the sky above the router port is the color of television, tuned to a dead channel and some gears still need a debugger there.
ivelegacy wrote:
chemdream wrote: price is right

too "fuzzified", can you un-fuzzify and give a numerical (USD,EURO,…) definition of "right" ? :D

floating_points.jpg
floating_points.jpg (93.95 KiB) Viewed 360 times
Folks say that if you listen real close at the height of the full moon, when the wind is blowin' off Nantucket Sound from the nor' east and the dogs are howlin' for no earthly reason, you can hear the awful screams of the crew of the "Ellie May," a sturdy whaler captained by John McTavish; for it was on just such a night when the rum was flowin' and, Davey Jones be damned, big John brought his men on deck for the first of several screaming contests.
Ahh, by "right price", I mean, less than eBay, in dollars...
I have the boards in stock. Make me an offer.
Douglas V. Mashek mailto:[email protected]
Mashek Systems www: http://www.mashek.com
:320: :540: :1600SW: :O2: :O2+: :Indigo: :Octane: :Octane2: :Tezro: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Fuel: :PI: :O200: :Onyx: :ChallengeXL: :OnyxR: :O2000: :Onyx2: :O2000R: :O2000E: :O2000E: :O2000E: :metarouter: :O2000E: :O2000E: :O2000E: :O2000E: :Onyx2RE: :Onyx2RE: :Onyx2R: :Onyx2RE: :O3000: :O3000: :O3200: :0300: :0300: :0300: :0300: ...