Hardware Wanted

WTB: SGI Onyx System Controller

Hey, I'm looking to buy an Onyx system controller, I just bought a Terminator rack and the SC is kaput. Anyone got one? i'd like to get this 800LB beast running soon, and will happily pay. Thanks.
Congrats on your promotion to tall rack systems :)

I think a deskside SC will work too with a bit of handywork -- the difference is mostly the metal piece to slide it into the card cage.

Not sure I have a spare to let go, and I'm on the wrong side of the planet anyway. If you get desperate I can go digging ...
Now this is a deep dark secret, so everybody keep it quiet :)
It turns out that when reset, the WD33C93 defaults to a SCSI ID of 0, and it was simpler to leave it that way... -- Dave Olson, in comp.sys.sgi

Currently in commercial service: Image :Onyx2: (2x) :O3x02L:
In the museum : almost every MIPS/IRIX system.
Wanted : GM1 board for Professional Series GT graphics (030-0076-003, 030-0076-004)
Yep, I robbed a desk side which I is how I knew the syscltlr was the issue ;)
Anyhow my sig isn't current I only have the one desk side now :(
I forget who it was who gave me a spare one but I know I have one in my storage room.
Remind me to grab it and my old R4400 board a few days before I come down to visit again.
:Crimson: :Onyx: :O2000: :O200: :O200: :PI: :PI: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :1600SW: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Cube:

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
I have multiples.
"Brakes??? What Brakes???"

:Indigo: :Octane: :Indigo2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indy: :PI: :O3x0: :ChallengeL: :O2000R: (single-CM)