Hardware Wanted

Internal SCSI cable for Fuel

Hi folks,

I need a SCSI cable for Fuel, the one with proprietary M/B connector and normal 68-pin connectors for the disks.

Let me know if you have any, I'm in no rush.

I do remember seeing some posts as if was possible to obtain some in China - meanwhile I will pursue this path as well.

Cheers

I do remember seeing some posts as if was possible to obtain some in China - meanwhile I will pursue this path as well.
Some IBM servers used internal SCSI cable with the right 68-pin centronics connector on the planar end - which might be a little easier to source than SGI's OEM cable.

Another possibility is to find a real nice teflon-coated internal SCSI cable with an integrated LVD terminator at the far end, and replace the planar end with a Fuel-compatible crimp-on 68-pin centronics connector .

* InfiniteReality/Reality Software, IRIX 6.5 Release *