Hardware Wanted

Tezro front bazel

Hello,

I'm looking for tezro's front bazel( bottom part )

If you have it for sale let me know.
Thank you!

I'm situated in Sweden. Let me know..

Cheers
big_mac wrote:
Ironicly I'm looking for the front bazel, top part :) I might be able to sell my complete tezro case, without the top part - depending on the offer of course.

Cheers

whereabouts in Sweden? Always wanted to see a Tezro up close.

Pontus wrote:
big_mac wrote:
Ironicly I'm looking for the front bazel, top part :) I might be able to sell my complete tezro case, without the top part - depending on the offer of course.

Cheers

whereabouts in Sweden? Always wanted to see a Tezro up close.

Stockholm..