Hardware Wanted

WTD: RM6-64 for Onyx1 Infinite Reality

An Onyx1 IR found it's way to my place recently. I managed to work around the passwords and dead NVRAM, but it's IR set was a mess: The RM was in the wrong slot, and when installed into the right slot, it fails irsaudit. It boots into a login screen though.

It's got a couple of other issues, so before I decide what to do with it, I'd like to know if there's anybody out there willing to sell/trade me an RM. I've got *lots* of SGI bits and boards, so if you're looking for something let me know.

Currently in commercial service: Image :Octane2: :Onyx2: (2x) :0300:
In the museum: almost every MIPS/IRIX system.
I have rm5's, I'm in the us, so shipping cost could be an issue, $50usd if you want one plus shipping
You can't replace an RM6 with an RM5 or you'll let the magic smoke out.

Currently in commercial service: Image :Octane2: :Onyx2: (2x) :0300:
In the museum: almost every MIPS/IRIX system.
I have a whole Onyx IR in working condition with a dead pram battery - it boots with the Graphical 'Welcome to Infinite Reality' screen, then shuts off the GFX and operates in headless mode, using a console and changing the boot info it will then boot fully into an interactive desktop...

Its in the UK (Harwich) so shipping isnt 'too much' of a nightmare!

Hinv and photos are in my sig... i think!

hinv - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12088&hilit=onyx

:1600SW: 1600sw + Multilink x2