Hardware For Sale/Trade

Dodoid Mini Indigo is now on sale!

The Mini Indigo is now available online! You can purchase one at http://dodoid.net/indigo .

The 3D printed case is $20 USD, plus the price of an SBC and SBC storage device if you choose to buy one. Shipping is a $10 USD flat rate to anywhere in the world via Canada Post Small Packet Surface, sent to your PayPal shipping address. PayPal is used for payment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in this topic before you buy.
:Onyx: :O2000: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indy: :Indy:
and a small army of Image
Very nice, i like it !
Bought ;-)
:OnyxR: :OnyxR: :O2000R: :O3000: :Onyx2: :Onyx2: :Onyx: :ChallengeL: :4D220VGX: :O200: :PI: :PI: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2+: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indigo2:
:Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane2: :1600SW: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo:
:Indy: ChallengeS
:Crimson: rebranded ControlData
How many in your production run?
smit happens.

:Fuel: bigred , 900MHz R16K, 4GB RAM, V12 DCD, 6.5.30
:Indy: indy , 150MHz R4400SC, 256MB RAM, XL24, 6.5.10
:Indigo2IMP: purplehaze , 175MHz R10000, Solid IMPACT
probably posted from Image bruce , Quad 2.5GHz PowerPC 970MP, 16GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.11
plus IBM POWER6 p520 * Apple Network Server 500 * RDI PrecisionBook * BeBox * Solbourne S3000 * Commodore 128 * many more...
ClassicHasClass wrote: How many in your production run?

I'm 3D printing them using my own printer, so there's no "production run" per se, though I do plan to purchase the SBCs and packaging materials at least a few at a time to save on shipping. A complete print takes a little over a day and a half, so I've just started DBJ974's and whoever orders next will have theirs made after that finishes. Orders are added to a queue when placed and printed in order, so if you're hoping to get yours early, you would save some time by ordering soon (though shipping time on orders of SBCs to be packaged with the Indigo may reduce or negate the advantage of ordering early if you choose to order with one). If you want one, don't worry about quantities, just order it and unless there's a huge flood of other orders, yours will be printed within the next few days.
:Onyx: :O2000: :Fuel: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :O2: :O2: :Indigo2: :Indigo2: :Indy: :Indy:
DBJ974 wrote: Very nice, i like it !
Bought ;-)

I started your print yesterday afternoon. It should be done tomorrow morning. As the order page says, because you ordered an SBC and I am still gaging how many I will need to order, your order should be assembled and ready to ship in 2-3 weeks (SBC comes from Korea). Thanks!
How have you made labels? I wonder why don't (if it's possible) put a micro drive (through a USB-CF adapter) inside the case. Can I see the inside? Is there a mechanical drawing sheet?

Nice project :)
Head Full of Snow. Lemon Scented You
Would you consider offering the .stl file? :)
:Indy: Indy - (indy) - R4600 - 133MHZ - 128MB RAM - 6.5.22
:Indy: Indy - (mimsy) - R4600 - 133MHZ - 160MB RAM - 6.5.22
:Indy: Challenge S (WIP)
:Indigo2IMP: Indigo2 - (indigo2) - R4400 - 200MHZ - 128MB RAM - 6.5.22
:Octane: Octane - (octane) - R12K - 2X300MHZ - 640MB RAM - EMXI+4TRAMs - 6.5.30
:Octane: Octane - (petrol) - R12K - 1X300MHZ - 1.5GB RAM - 6.5.30
:O2: O2 - (manxome) - R12K - 270MHZ - 256MB RAM - 6.5.30
SPARCstation 4 - (sparcstep) - MicroSparc - 85MHZ - 32MB RAM - NeXTSTEP 3.3
SPARCstation 5 - (sparc5) - MicroSparc - 85MHZ - 128MB RAM - Solaris 8
SPARCstation 20 - (sparc20) - HyperSparc - 2X125MHZ+1X160MHZ - 512MB RAM - Solaris 9
Sun Ultra 5 - (ultrasol) - UltraSparc - 333MHZ - 128MB RAM - Solaris 8
NeXTStation Turbo Color - (blackhole) - m68040 - 33MHZ - 80MB RAM - NEXTSTEP 3.3
Neat!
Y888099 wrote: How have you made labels? I wonder why don't (if it's possible) put a micro drive (through a USB-CF adapter) inside the case. Can I see the inside? Is there a mechanical drawing sheet?

Nice project :)

LOL, just realized I forgot to get back to you. Labels were made by a company called StickerYou, kind of expensive but I got like 80 of them, so I can afford to mess a good few up :) .

It's too small for a 2.5" drive, but maybe some other sizes or something like mSATA on a USB to mSATA adapter soldered onto the USB3 pins via a ribbon cable.

https://imgur.com/gallery/DQ64j
Here's some pictures of the guts, but they're of an earlier revision (all parts IG-01 revision).
Hi there!

I'm about to order some ODROIDs for some recent orders, and since shipping can take a while, I just wanted to give you a heads up about it. If you're interested in buying a Mini Indigo soon, and would like to save a bit of shipping time where possible, then buying soon would mean your SBC would be bundled into the order I'm making soon, as well as allowing me to plan 3D print times accordingly.

Thanks!
-Dodoid
Love it! Does it come with stickers applied?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Yes. Don't tell HPE :) . If you want to use the stickers elsewhere, I could throw a few spare ones in the bottom of the box for you.
Will there be an o2 version? :o
timezero wrote: Will there be an o2 version? :o

The O2 is very small, limiting SBC choice, but (at risk of Osborne-effecting myself) I did choose quarter scale to make the O2 possible in theory.
I am excited! I am pushing my brother to buy one as well. I ordered mine on the June 28th. Thanks for putting these together!
:PrismDT: :Tezro: :Onyx2: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indigo: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :Indy: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :O2: :1600SW: :1600SW: :320: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Octane2: :Octane2: :Octane: :Fuel: :Fuel:
Stolen! :4D310: :Crimson: