Hardware For Sale/Trade

Octane's indigo indy indigo2 for sale

Look at the signature, most of it is for sale. The reality is that i am not going to be using more than 1 octane at a time.

My crimson runs pretty much 24 / 7 and that does the job for most of what i need. I am trying to make room for an ibm as/400 mainframe and a couple of tezro's, so most of this other stuff can go. any offer will be considered. shipping will probally be a little high on the octanes due to the weight and cost of shipping material.

I need to focus on the gear that I will use. I stocked up on a bunch of these workstations and most does not get used aside from the octane.

House is full. more is on the way. need to make space.

selling :

3 octanes
2 indy's
1 indigo (working original install i got it with, bad battery)
1 indigo 2

the 4 node altix 350 can go to if i get a reasonable offer on it. I kinda like that one. shipping will probably be a hassle on that one.
:Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane2: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo: :Indigo2: :Crimson: Image :Tezro: :Tezro: :Onyx2: :Onyx2: :Crimson:
i mean if i had the space for it, i could just keep going and see is the show hoarders will make an episode out of it. :)
:Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane: :Octane2: :Indy: :Indy: :Indigo: :Indigo2: :Crimson: Image :Tezro: :Tezro: :Onyx2: :Onyx2: :Crimson:
FFS Iva.. he only said he was selling something!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ho! Pip & Dandy!
:Fuel: :Octane2: :O2: :Indigo: :Indy:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------