Hardware For Sale/Trade

DEC Alpha/VAX for sale near Lucerne, Switzerland

Happy new year all,

the following are available for pickup from my office near Lucerne, Switzerland:

DEC Alpha 3000/500
    KN15-AA CPU @150MHz
    64Mb RAM
    1Gb HDD (RZ26) with OpenVMS AXP V6.1 installed
    Needs new RTC/NVRAM module. Top cover latches broken off, key missing. Scratches on side panels.

DEC VAX 4000/400
    KA-675 CPU @63MHz
    64Mb RAM (?)
    1Gb HDD (RF72), no OS
    Failed B-cache, panics when booting installation media. Needs new CPU board. :(
    Skins cracked after being tipped head first (!!!) into dumpster before rescue; large chunk missing in corner of top cover; door latch broken, key missing.

Photos and POST captures on request. Feel free to PM me with an offer.

Thanks for looking,

--GT
"END OF LINE" (MCP)
Quick update:

I'm giving up on the VAX and plan on scrapping it this spring. The frustration of going through two dead CPU boards finally made me realise I'm wasting my time on this project. If anyone wants any of the good parts (PSU, RAM boards, RF72, fan drawer), let me know. I can also ship from my German address.

The Alpha is confirmed working and bootable. I've temporarily disabled clustering for testing. The NVRAM has been replaced.
"END OF LINE" (MCP)
I´m interested in the Alpha.

Do you have pictures? How do you want for the Alpha and for shipping to Germany?
I am interested in the VAX parts. I am in the UK. How much do you want for the memory and disk, any idea what it would cost to ship them? I already have a spare PSU, so would only be interested in another spare if shipping isn't too costly. Are there any other Qbus boards in the machine?

Thanks

Rob