Hardware For Sale/Trade

FS: Set of Octane skins in pristine condition

Type "green with new style logo"

Just the green plastics parts. I'll take pictures if you want them, but I promise you there's not a scruff or scratch on them. Of course the door mechanism works too. Both drive bay blanks installed.

This is your chance to fix up that poor Octane that was abused by the recyclers / postal service / ...

50EUR + shipping from The Netherlands.
Now this is a deep dark secret, so everybody keep it quiet :)
It turns out that when reset, the WD33C93 defaults to a SCSI ID of 0, and it was simpler to leave it that way... -- Dave Olson, in comp.sys.sgi

Currently in commercial service: Image :Onyx2: (2x) :O3x02L:
In the museum : almost every MIPS/IRIX system.
Wanted : GM1 board for Professional Series GT graphics (030-0076-003, 030-0076-004)
Some photos to show you I wasn't lying. Don't make me throw it in the dumpster plz.

It turns out that when reset, the WD33C93 defaults to a SCSI ID of 0, and it was simpler to leave it that way... -- Dave Olson, in comp.sys.sgi

Wanted : GM1 board for Professional Series GT graphics (030-0076-003, 030-0076-004)
How much would be shipping to Germany?
FlasBurn wrote: How much would be shipping to Germany?

In the picture the metal chassis is still present, like that it weighs close to 10kg without packaging. But just the plastics should weigh much less.

If the package stays below 2kg shipping is €13,00, the 2...5kg range is €19,50.

This includes Track&Trace. Registered mail (with insurance) costs ~ €2 extra. On packages below 2kg you can save € 4,00 if you skip Track & Trace but if it gets lost don't come complaining to me. These prices apply to all countries in the EUR1 region: Belgium / Denmark / Germany / France / Italy / Luxemburg / Austria / Spain / UK / Sweden

Ok, then it is to expensive for me.
@jan-jaap
what is the price to ship the whole ? metal+ plastics ?
there is a friend of mine that "may be" (he said "may be") interested :D
Some prowling the streets, looking for sweets from their Candyman , I'm Looking for a new IP30/Octane2
My machine got the Xbow damaged, so I swapped for a second hand Rigol-DG1032Z WaveGen/DDS@30Mhz
IP30 purposes : linux (kernel development), Irix Scientific Apps { Ansys, Catia, Pro/E, FiberSIM, AutoDYNþ }
Other Projects : { Cerberus , Woody Box , 68K-board, SWI_DBG }, discontinued Console hacks { GB , PSX1 }
Wanted Equipments : { U1732C LCR meter by Keysight, alternatives are the welcome }
ivelegacy wrote: @jan-jaap
what is the price to ship the whole ? metal+ plastics ?
there is a friend of mine that "may be" (he said "may be") interested :D

You (he) can have all of it, but the frontplane is not there anymore. It's on it's way to you already ;)

Also, with the metal (what you see in the photo) included, it weighs 9.5kg on my bathroom scale. With proper packaging it will weigh more than 10kg, and shipping will be costly (€ 34,00 to Italy).

he said he wants to do an " artistic experiment " with the metal (mod ?), so he doesn't need the FP1 or anything else, while the plastics are good for his octane. I have written costs and your contact-email to him, in case you will be in contact
Some prowling the streets, looking for sweets from their Candyman , I'm Looking for a new IP30/Octane2
My machine got the Xbow damaged, so I swapped for a second hand Rigol-DG1032Z WaveGen/DDS@30Mhz
IP30 purposes : linux (kernel development), Irix Scientific Apps { Ansys, Catia, Pro/E, FiberSIM, AutoDYNþ }
Other Projects : { Cerberus , Woody Box , 68K-board, SWI_DBG }, discontinued Console hacks { GB , PSX1 }
Wanted Equipments : { U1732C LCR meter by Keysight, alternatives are the welcome }
Any chance the other skin is available? Shipping to USA?
Still available. I have to weigh this thing because weight incl. shipping should be around 2kg. If it stays below, shipping to the US is € 24,30, if it's between 2 and 5kg it's € 34,30.

PM sent