Hardware For Sale/Trade

SOLD OUT - FS: RAD Audio PCI p/n 030-0950-002 Rev-A, SGI PCI Radical Audio Card

hi guys
i am offering one of the entry level audio 5V boards that came in O2s, unfortunately i do not have the Breakout Cable, but you can easily build one, according to this documentation, and this thread

Breakout Cable

Breakout Cable, DB15 Connector Pinout Assignments

Pin, Assignment
1, COAXIAL DIGITAL_IN GND
2, COAXIAL DIGITAL_IN
3, VID_REF
4, VID_REF GND
5, VID_REF
6, VID_REF GND
7, NOT CONNECTED
8, CHASSIS GND
9, COAXIAL DIGITAL_OUT
10, NOT CONNECTED
11, COAXIAL DIGITAL_OUT GND
12, NOT CONNECTED
13, CHASSIS GND
14, CHASSIS GND
15, NOT CONNECTED

the board label is " 030-0950-002 Rev-A ", so from PCI Digital Audio Board Installation Guide it means

Board part number : 030-0950-002
Compatible platforms : O2, Octane, Octane2, Origin200 media-ready servers
Notes : Do not use with Origin200 nonmedia-ready servers, Origin 3000, or Onyx 3000

here you can read a bit of more informations about

edit:
sold out
ivelegacy wrote: one of the entry level audio 5V boards ......
the board label is " 030-0950-002 Rev-A " ......
Notes: Do not use with Origin200 nonmedia-ready servers, Origin 3000, or Onyx 3000

The warning in TechPubs not to use the 030-0950-002 board in IP35-era hardware is there because in spite of the pci edge connector on the 030-0950-002 appearing to support use in both 3.3 and 5V PCI slots, as shipped it's 5V *only*.

With some minor modification the 030-0950-002 board can be safely used in the 3.3V PCI slots found in later generation SGI hardware. See this post for details: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13962&p=7296229
Welcome to ARMLand - 0/0x0d00
running...(sherwood-root 0607201829)
* InfiniteReality/Reality Software, IRIX 6.5 Release *
If you'd like to trade for a duoconnect, I'm up for it. Duoconnect works in a Fuel but not the O350. Has usb and firewire, don't know if there's loonix drivers tho.
he said a girl named Patches was found ...
a guy was interested, but he has changed his idea because he was thinking the cable is included
so i write it again: sorry, the Breakout Cable is not included, i do not really have it
but i think you can make it by yourself :mrgreen:

@ recondas
thank you for your information, i am learning a lot of things :mrgreen:
Curses ! Foiled again :cry:
he said a girl named Patches was found ...
I received the audio card today. Thanks. It's in perfect condition. "ivelegacy" did a fine job to select a good protective packaging. So in case someone thinks about buying something from "ivelegacy" - I can highly recommend him. :-)
:Fuel: :Octane2: :O2: :O2: :1600SW: :Indy: :Indy:

Person A: "I'm going to hack the Internet."
Person B: "Which one?"
Person A: (dramatic pause) "ALL of them!"
ivelegacy, I think this is an interesting board. I was thinking about buying one since I have someslots in my new gaming stations. However, the breakout is an issue. I know I can make it myselfbut I also know that I probably won’t be getting enough time to do that on my own for sometime. If anyone has the breakout cable separately, I’d happily take one off your hands.
=)