Hardware For Sale/Trade

FS: Onyx2 Dual pipe G-brick and an Origin300

Hey Guys,
I have a G-brick for sale that has IR3 and IR2e boardsets in it along with the KTown2 board. I had this hooked up to an Origin300 4x500,Igig, 143GIG that is also for sale. I will sell these as a set if someone is interested. I also have the Ktown board that came with the G-brick in case you need that. The system works well and boots to IRIX.

Thanks,
John
310-218-2469
If the thing isn't on fire it's a software problem.

:Tezro: :Octane2: :O2+: :Fuel: :O3x0: :A350: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo:
If you wheren't on the wrong side (from my point of view) of the "pond", I would be very interested in the G-brick for my Origin 300 system :)

/Bjorn
I'm interested in the original Ktown board. If you care to ship to sweden.
:Onyx2R: :IRIS3130: :Crimson: :4D310: :Onyx2: :O2000: :O200: :PI: :Fuel: :Indigo: :Octane: :O2: :Indigo2IMP: :Indigo2: :Indy: :1600SW: :pdp8e:
:BA213: <- MicroVAX 3500 :BA213: <- DECsystem 5500 :BA215: <- MicroVAX 3300
Pictures of my collection: www.pdp8.se
bjornl wrote: If you wheren't on the wrong side (from my point of view) of the "pond", I would be very interested in the G-brick for my Origin 300 system :)

/Bjorn

I know the feeling......

Pontus wrote: I'm interested in the original Ktown board. If you care to ship to sweden.

If it doesn't go with the G-brick it is yours.

I'd really like that piece of metal box too, but I'm in the same situation as Pontus and Bjornl...
:O3200: :Fuel: :Indy: :O3x02L:
ramq wrote: I'd really like that piece of metal box too, but I'm in the same situation as Pontus and Bjornl...

Hey, you guys can split the shipping and share the machine when it gets there. :lol: