Hardware For Sale/Trade

SOLD!!! IRIS 4D/25 Super Salt Lake City UT

Machine is now part of a local (and quite impressive) collection of SGI and other gear (love the AT&T pixel machine!!).

Mike

IRIS 4D/25 Super
-unknown working condition - powers up, green and orange light come on, after a while orange light goes off (I have no keyboard/monitor/serial connection).
Sold as is - skins scratched, but not broken. Bit dusty. Sat around in a corner for a looong time (amazed it powers up.. was ready to drop boards off at metal recycling place).

No HDD, has tape drive. Make offer, come pick it up. I doubt I can ship it. I am willing to part it out if that is worthwhile for both parties, but would prefer selling machine whole. These seem to become rather scarce, time to grab it before they become unobtainium.

Mike
One of these would be cool in a nice Fuel red. The particular shade of brown they chose was ... unfortunate :(

That was before sgi got hip to muted pastels... 8-)

World domination! Or something...
vishnu wrote:

:D (No offense intended to the seller - these are interesting and built like brick ... oops, there we go again :D
Attachment:
sgi pastels.jpg
sgi pastels.jpg [ 144.32 KiB | Viewed 244 times ]

One of these would be cool in a nice Fuel red. The particular shade of brown they chose was ... unfortunate :(

Bull sold a rebadged 4D/20 with white skin panels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9vmvDxGAxM

Image <-------- A very happy forum member.
I'd be interested if you can ship to 98105...